9ten Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at 9ten Solutions

1.8

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 9ten Solutions (Wilmington, NC) in May 2019.

Interview

small office above a bar, they basically want you to sell cell phone plans in Costco and other large retail stores. They sat that they specialize in face-to-face marketing because it is an "untapped" and more valuable approach to marketing than the digital space.

Interview Questions

9ten Solutions Response

Jun 18, 2019 – CEO

First and foremost, thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us a review in regards to your interview experience with us here at 9Ten. All feedback is appreciated and heard as it helps... More

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 9ten Solutions (Wilmington, NC) in April 2019.

Interview

They were super nice but very unclear as to what the position even was. They make you think it'll be an office position where you plan marketing strategies for companies, etc etc. It's just going to Sam's Club to pester people to sign up to DirectTV. Nah. Waste of time.

Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at 9ten Solutions (Wilmington, NC).

Interview

Interview was very welcoming. They want you to feel as comfortable
    as possible
    while being yourself. Darren made me feel at home and showed me around the office and see if this was a place I would love to work.

Digital Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at 9ten Solutions (Wilmington, NC) in May 2019.

Interview

The process to the interview was quick. However, I noticed a few things They have fortune 500 companies calling them fortune 100 companies. Also the partnered companies are not associated.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I am willing to start off in a sales and move up.   1 Answer

Jun 18, 2019 – CEO

Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at 9ten Solutions.

Interview

I was required to do a three round of interviews which allowed me to meet with the ceo for the first round interview and one of the account managers for the second interview. I really liked this approach as it allowed me to not only find out about the company but also gave me more insight into the day to day. They spoke a lot about company culture and growth.

Entry Level Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at 9ten Solutions (Wilmington, NC) in March 2019.

Interview

I went through 2 interviews for a 'entry-level marketing assistant position.' They have this posted under several different titles and descriptions on all the job search platforms - stating 40-50k a year plus commision - but they're all the same position. Didn't find out until the second interview that the job is a $10/hour base pay 100% sales position where you'd be working inside a costco flagging people down to sign up for cellphone plans. Nothing like the job description and very misleading. Don't waste your time if this isn't what you're looking for.

Interview Questions

9ten Solutions Response

Apr 3, 2019 – CEO

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day and bachelor weekend to write a review about our company. As I appreciate every review be it good or bad, it does help us to be the best we can be... More