A Hundred Answers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at A Hundred Answers

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at A Hundred Answers

Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kanata, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at A Hundred Answers (Kanata, ON (Canada)) in October 2011.

Interview

The whole process for the job included a business lunch (informal) and in person panel interview with 6 team members including 4 members of their senior management team. It was held in a boardroom for over an hour and a half on a Friday afternoon. They offered beer and were very relaxed. Each member of the interview team had a copy of my resume.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They were open and flexible since they were growing. Do not think this will be the same now.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at A Hundred Answers (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in March 2015.

Interview

Very painless, phone screen from HR and then in person interview shortly after. Met with multiple people due to being from out of town, and was offered the job shortly after.

Interview Questions

• Questions about my experience, how it relates to consulting, how I've handled previous difficult situations, and what I am looking for in this position.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at A Hundred Answers (Ottawa, ON (Canada)).

Interview

It was very relaxed and informative. There was an initial phone screen with the recruiter, which provided me with details on the next steps and gave me a great insight into the company's culture. I had a professional and behavioural interview with both peer level and management level interviewers. Final interview was with a Principal of the company.

Interview Questions

• If we're sitting here a year from now celebrating what a great year it's been for you in this role, what did we achieve together?   Answer Question