KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

A'Viands Interview Questions

Updated May 12, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 7 interviews

1.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at A'Viands

A'Viands

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at A'Viands in Mar 2017

Interview

I had a phone interview at first and waited 2 weeks before I was called for a person to person interview. The interview was an hour and the communication between the two of us was good. After interview I waited 2 more weeks to get an email saying I did not get picked,

Interview Questions
  • One question was how I would handle working with young workers that stand around and do not do anything
    1 Answer

A'Viands

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at A'Viands in Mar 2015

Interview

I asked for a job and they said I was hired if I fit into the schedule. I was handed a list of available hours, asked what worked best for me, and that was all that was required.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ashland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at A'Viands (Ashland, OR) in May 2014

Interview

Very sketchy. Lots of questions that were proceeded by a "wink wink" kind of smarmy approach. Quite disturbing to be frank. Very unprofessional and calculated. Didn't ever meet in an office environment. Always wanted to "Get together" someplace so the person in the current position wouldn't "Get wise to what was happening" When I went for a tour of the property somebody actually caught my eye in the hall and made a swiping motion across his neck and mouthed the words "Don't do it."

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at A'Viands (Chicago, IL)

Interview

TOOOO Many Steps Managers don't get trained to interview

2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at A'Viands (Minneapolis, MN) in Oct 2013

Interview

Super easy. Extremely straight forward. No curve balls. We sat down at a cafeteria table during the off hours and I got the job on the spot. Very relaxed. Just be a pleasant person and they will give you this job. I don't know what else to say. Just act nice, responsible, and be hard worker.

Interview Questions
  • Prior Experience in food industry?

Anonymous Employee in Ashland, OR

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at A'Viands (Ashland, OR)

Interview

Very easy hiring process. Basic application, nearly always with no interview. Submit availability form for each school term, and work schedules are based off of those.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sioux Falls, SD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at A'Viands (Sioux Falls, SD) in Aug 2012

Interview

Casual Sit down just asked a few pretty basic questions. I make sure to elaborate on my end rather than have them ask me a million questions. Overall I felt like it was a pretty straight forward interview. I was not offered the job, but was offered a similar position instead which I accepted.

Interview Questions
  • Greatest strength, weakness, food i like, what is good service, etc
RSS Feed</>Embed