A/Z Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at A/Z

2.0

Assistant Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at A/Z (Hartford, CT).

Interview

Very easy going. Easy to talk to and genuinely interested in their candidates. They try to ask you questions on your experience and what your aim is in joining the company

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at A/Z (New York, NY).

Interview

It was very easy and not related to actual job. One thing they are worry about is your attitude.it works when you take it easy. No detail technical questions interested candidate should apply.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Stonington, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at A/Z (North Stonington, CT) in May 2017.

Interview

Submission of application followed by a interview that consisted of multiple managers. Each manager had their own set of questions. Following the interview, I was notified that the position had been filled.

Interview Questions

• what do you feel are your greatest strengths and what do you feel are your weakness'?   Answer Question

Pipefitter Apprentice Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Stonington, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at A/Z (North Stonington, CT) in February 2016.

Interview

My interview went smoothly. Mark and Susan were easy to talk to, very friendly, and did most of the talking. afterwards, we had a little friendly conversation and i was off.

Customer Service Interview

Interview

relatively easy and wasnt that hard process. fast response and the management team was super friendly and nice. they asked simple questions as to know more about me and what im interested in