A-dec Interview Questions

Updated Sep 30, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 10 of over 10 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at A-dec

A-dec

Application

I interviewed at A-dec

Interview

They asked situational questions. It was a panel interview with several area leaders. Everyone was very friendly. They wanted to know about my previous experience and motivation for wanting to join the company.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you went beyond your job duties to help others.
    Answer Question

A-dec

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at A-dec in Mar 2021

Interview

Friendly and humane. Questions were by several people regarding my previous experiences and the questions weren't overly technical. The process put me much more at ease than I thought it was going to be.

Interview Questions
  • What is my background experience with mass production techniques

A-dec

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at A-dec in Oct 2017

Interview

Behavioral based questions are used mostly. they liked to have a lot of individuals in the room from different stakeholders. There is at least 1 Human Resource employee actively participating.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever had to make a quick decision while there were no supervisors around? Give an example. What was the outcome?
  • Team work – Getting a group to perform that might not want to go the same direction that you want or the same direction the company is going?

A-dec

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at A-dec in Oct 2016

Interview

I had a phone interview within 2-3 days of applying online, then I was brought in for an in person interview with the department supervisors. Then the floor supervisor took me around the facilities and gave me a tour.

Interview Questions
  • Describe an experience where you had a conflict with a coworker, how did you resolve it?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newberg, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at A-dec (Newberg, OR) in May 2015

Interview

thorough with multiple people asking question. Come in 3 times for the interview process. They are looking at your technical ability, problem solving ability and how you will fit in the group.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you dealt with conflicting information.

Anonymous Employee in Newberg, OR

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at A-dec (Newberg, OR)

Interview

A headhunter contacted me, asked if I was interested, then submitted my resume. After that, I worked directly with the recruiter: 1. Phone screen with recruiter 2. On site with hiring manager and one of her colleagues 3. Second on site with hiring manager, then a consultant, then two managers from the business that I'd be working on a project with 4. Third on site to give 20-minute training to group of employees from HR, including hiring manager and VP The entire process from application to offer took 3 months.

Interview Questions
  • None of the questions were difficult, but the length of time for the process and the number of trips on site were difficult.

Anonymous Employee in Newberg, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at A-dec (Newberg, OR)

Interview

2 in house interviews. One with HR and one with my hiring supervisor.

Interview Questions
  • Very situational with interviews so be prepared. They don't make it easy. A lot to do with conflict resolution.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newberg, OR

Application

I interviewed at A-dec (Newberg, OR)

Interview

It helps to know someone already employed with the company. They can get your on-line app reviewed. Expect a long interview process with multiple steps. 1. phone screen; 2. panel interview; 3. job shadow and skill evaluation. The panel interview is situational based questions. Be specific in your examples.

Interview Questions
  • They're all very thought provoking.

Anonymous Employee in Newberg, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at A-dec (Newberg, OR) in May 2011

Interview

We started with an hour long phone interview, followed by a panel interview with (4) seperate teams, including a facility tour. The final interview was a personal interview over lunch, lasting 2 hours. All interviews were great, providing great feedback and volunteering innovative ideas for the net new position. I was offered and accepted the position, following the third interview. A written offer letter, providing commitment of salary, position, manager, start date, etc. My start date was delayed because I was pregnant and planning a 6 week maternity leave. Everyone was supportive and on board with this delay, until my baby was born early and I offered to start a couple weeks early. I was called the next day and told that they were pulling the job from me, with absolutely no explanation. I tried to reach out to the immediate supervisor, as well as the background reference firm, and noone was allowed to provide me a reason as to the change. I assume it was a budget cut, as this was a net new position for their company, but I could not say for certain. All I did hear was that my final employment screening, as drug screening and feedback from references had nothing to do with this decision. This was one of the most unproffesional business encounters that I had ever experienced! That a written offer letter and all subsequent arrangements were made, then to pull the position, with no explanation. Unheard of!

4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newberg, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at A-dec (Newberg, OR) in Dec 2010

Interview

The managers in this company were some of the finest people I ever met. They were clearly searching for compatibility and a team oriented person. I did 1/2 day interviews twice, about a month apart each time. The interviews were friendly and I actually enjoyed doing them. If you come across as knowledgeable in your field you will do fine.

Interview Questions
  • How are you able to predict the date of a launch for a new product?
1 person found this interview helpful