A1 Solar Power Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at A1 Solar Power

1.6

Sort:

Contractor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at A1 Solar Power.

Interview

I went through four interviews in the process after the initial phone interview screening. I met with all the higher ups, and in meeting with 3 out of the 4 them, they asked all the right questions, let me give real life experiences in connection with the job as well.

Interview Questions

• I was surprised when one of the higher ups who interviewed me last asked questions that were illegal and personal such as my age, who I was dating, etc. I never answered, but steered the interview to other things.   Answer Question

Negotiation

This is what we'll offer you type of thing. I felt like it was more a take it or leave it and because the economy was bad, I took it because I thought I could lend my skills to help go the better way.

Solar Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at A1 Solar Power (San Jose, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview was rescheduled once. It was easy. They just wanted to know if you can close and that you were available monday through saturday. They offered me the job later on that week but I already was offered a better position with another company. I told them I was going with another company and the recruiter sent me a rude email saying he knew I was going to flake.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Van Nuys, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at A1 Solar Power (Van Nuys, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

very basic, they don't expect anything of you

Interview Questions

• have you done sales before? that was it.........   1 Answer

Negotiation

basic entry level package

Telemarketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at A1 Solar Power (North Hollywood, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

Not much of a interview. They don't ask much, they don't really care for background if you were to apply for telemarketing. As long as you're good on the phones, and you know what you're talking about, they'll want you.

Interview Questions

• Do you have telemarketing experience?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Petaluma, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at A1 Solar Power (East Petaluma, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

Too simple

Bad feeling about the place and the manager

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at A1 Solar Power in March 2016.

Interview

Detailed interview with very specific questions designed to show what type of person I am, how relevant and tyre my resume is, and even though my experience was extensive, what amount of room to learn and humbleness and determination I am capable of. Integrity was tested, knowledge and willingness to learn.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example from your last job where you handled and aggressive client.   Answer Question

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at A1 Solar Power.

Interview

They held out a mirror to see if it fogged other than that it was not really a process as it was a cattle call. I watched this process for the time I was with the company. Each week they would hire 4 people and by the end of the month one might be left...meanwhile 16 more have started and half have dropped and the process goes on and on

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at A1 Solar Power (Riverside, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

Don't matter they hire anyone. They will feed you with lies that you can make $250,000, and that they will give you 5 or more leads per week. All lies. Training is a joke, taught by a pig and someone that prays on different females while they are drunk.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at A1 Solar Power (Concord, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

The guy interviewing me just looked at me, said i didn't have what it takes, and told me I should go apply to solar city. Either way, Solar City and Sun Power are better companies. The company seems more focused on selling solar panels and just making as much money as they can rather than selling good products.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at A1 Solar Power.

Interview

loose, evasive misleading, bla, bla, bla. The CEO has no experience in interviews, he spend most of the time not looking at me and playing a game on the phone

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer