AAR Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 22, 2018

2.4

Aircraft Maintenance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AAR (Oklahoma City, OK) in October 2017.

Interview

The application process was a grueling month of endless paperwork. They offered me the job, then had me completed a huge stack of paperwork. It was clear that at AAR, once you are hired, you really aren't hired yet. Even after completing a mountain of paperwork, There was ten times more paperwork during the orientation process, at which point they may still terminate your employment for any reason they want.

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AAR (Indianapolis, IN) in December 2011.

Interview

Job fair held at my university to hire 150 people, 75 mechanics and 75 support technicians. I brought my resume and filled out an application online, and at the job fair. Two people interviewed me and asked me typical interview questions. I was also asked some pretty basic questions relating to my field.

Interview Questions

• Name a time at one of your previous occupations you had a conflict with another employee.   2 Answers

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at AAR (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

one on one about 20 minutes. asked what you wanted, what hours you would work, and simple aircraft questions you learned in school. Not a stressful interview by any means.

Contract Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wood Dale, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AAR (Wood Dale, IL) in May 2018.

Interview

Kind of long but personal. Recruiter kept in touch with me the whole time. Interviews you for multiple positions even if you haven’t applied for them. People are nice. Facility is beautiful. Great company

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wood Dale, IL

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AAR (Wood Dale, IL) in May 2010.

Interview

I had an initial interview over the phone, and then later in the month they called me to come in for a 1:1 with the VP of the job I applied for. Culture was a major factor.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wood Dale, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AAR (Wood Dale, IL) in January 2012.

Interview

General behavioral questions. Tell me a time when...

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had a disagreement with a boss.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Set wage for interns.

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wood Dale, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at AAR (Wood Dale, IL) in June 2010.

Interview

Very nice people, just didnt really ask me anything relating to what I would be doing. More just chit chat and asking why I left places verses what my skills were.

Business Development Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at AAR (Oklahoma City, OK).

Interview

Interviewed at the Oklahoma City facility. Had an absolutely outstanding experience. Everyone I encountered in the facility was extremely friendly from the moment I walked in the door. The interview itself went very well. Great interaction with the panel and upper management.

Interview Questions

• None really. Very straight-forward, open, honest. Made me feel at ease as soon as I got there. Great atmosphere.   Answer Question

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AAR (Oklahoma City, OK) in February 2008.

Interview

Just had one phone call

Interview Questions

• What have you disagreed on with your last boss   1 Answer

Negotiation

They said take it or leave it they did not care

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wood Dale, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at AAR (Wood Dale, IL).

Interview

Is was invited to interview with 2 managers for 2 different positions. The HR rep I was working with was not good at following through. I was told I would get a call by a certain time and day about 3 times. 2 days after, I found myself contacting them because we had to reschedule a time to talk. Eventually I made it in for the interviews. After the first manager, HR comes back in and tells me the other is stuck in a meeting and we would have to reschedule. 3 weeks passed and I haven't heard back despite numerous attempts to try and get that second interview.

Interview Questions

• Are there any policies or procedures you've implemented, in your previous jobs, that proved to be financially beneficial to the company? If so, describe them.   Answer Question