ABC Supply Co. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 19, 2017

2.4

Manager In Training Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ABC Supply Co. (Louisville, KY).

Interview

Branch manager was a very positive easy going individual which directly related to the laid back interview experience I had with him. Great atmosphere in the branch. Wonderful interview experience.

Class A Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alsip, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ABC Supply Co. (Alsip, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

Manager acted professional and polite but the only thing he delivered it on out of all his promises was a lot of hours during the busy months... No Hazmat assistance no training on anything except a 10 minute forklift Rodeo

Interview Questions

• Are you afraid of heights because you have to go on roofs   1 Answer

Accounts Payable Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ABC Supply Co. (Houston, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

straight forward and easy, did not really interview they went ahead and just hired me due to their high turn over rate. They are quick to tell you one thing but certainly mean something else

Yard Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salisbury, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ABC Supply Co. (Salisbury, MD) in January 2016.

Interview

Went to the location. Sat in the front office until I was called back for the interview. Talked to them about the job and benefits. Shook hands and left the area to wait for a phone call

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ABC Supply Co. (Chicago, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

I was recruited through my University for a summer internship. The interview witht he recruiter was quick and easy. The second interview involved a face to face meeting with the Branch Manager. It also was quick and easy.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with selling?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ABC Supply Co. (Boston, MA) in May 2015.

Interview

Met with the manager once and received and offer the next day. The manager was a very laid back and it was more of a conversation than an intense interview. He gave me the basic overview of the job and told me what my responsibilities would be. All in all it was pretty easy and once I received my offer I just had to take a drug test. I started a week later.

Interview Questions

• Basic stuff about my education and what was on my resume. Was I comfortable lifting 50 lbs(a bundle of shingles) in the event I had to help in the warehouse.   Answer Question

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ABC Supply Co. (Grand Rapids, MI) in March 2015.

Interview

All out- of-state. All over the phone. Manager lied about the entire job description. One phone call interview with the job offer included. One call from me to accept. Managet should be more honest during this process.

Interview Questions

• Only cared about my mvr report.   1 Answer

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ABC Supply Co. (Omaha, NE) in January 2015.

Interview

Had a great interview with the branch manager. Was called back for a second interview as well. Seems like a pretty good company to work for. National chain, which is awesome. Opportunity for advancement seems very promising.

Interview Questions

• What do I think it takes to be successful in this position.   1 Answer

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at ABC Supply Co..

Interview

I was approached by a manager as I am getting well known in the industry. Had a few face to face meetings. Didnt seem to go anywhere then Iwas approached by another branch. Questions were standard, but yet trying to get information on company and contractors that I'm with. What I found to be totally unethical is wanting my W2's. Really? If you see a value in something or someone, its not in your best intetest to demean...make an offer solely on what you believe they are worth. If you want to be viewed as a "class act company" You definitely were NOT this time.

Interview Questions

• Who are your contractors? What is your quota?   1 Answer

Offer was less than average. Why leave current position that pays more?

Inside/Outside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stratford, CT

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ABC Supply Co. (Stratford, CT).

Interview

hired from recommendation from branch manager and had worked for him for quite sometime.Did everything that was asked to do that was possible.Was the most polite and conscientious employee that you could ever ask for.Was as loyal and responsible person to this company;was not paid what I was told and agreed upon;and had no way of getting what was agreed too.They really do everything to make your job one of the most difficult ways of making a living.This company should be investigated.When the manager was caught for deception he was not fired.

Interview Questions

• if i had any medical issues   1 Answer

Negotiation

was told one salary but it was far lower than was told;also told that there was good commissions; no contract or employment or salary agreement. Tried to get something in writing ;but they lied and said that they didn't have a contract when they turned out to have one;a complete deception of employment.This was clearly against the law.