ABG Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ABG Interview Questions

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at ABG

Accounts Payable Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ABG.

Interview

Walked in a panel interview , relaxed and calm. The interviewer first gave background about the position, then explained about the culture. The hiring managers were nice, but said that they are interviewing more applicants. Said thank you afterwards.

Anonymous Employee in Hilo, HI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ABG (Hilo, HI).

Interview

Management lied to me about pay. You have to be dishonest to make over $100,000 per year and trick customers.

Interview Questions

• None. It was clear immediately that the interview management team were not too sharp. Very easy to navigate through their "canned" questions. And yes, I was hired.   1 Answer

Negotiation

My advise? DO NOT EVER apply for any position with ABG, unless you enjoy working for a crooked company.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ABG (San Francisco, CA) in January 2012.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Time-consuming.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation is available

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ABG (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2010.

Interview

The interview process is very well structured and the HR manager communicated all information timely and accurately. Phone interview, hiring manager and HR manager panel interview, and finally a phone interview with the department manager. All of the managers were very considerate and asked questions that were relevant to the job duties. Casual conversation was acceptable,but, was never in excess. The screening checks were done very timely and the results and offer were communicated very timely. The culture is very respectful of the employees and direction from senior management is clear and communicated each Monday. Each employee, regardless of their position, is treated with respect and as a valued contributor. Advise to applicants: research the company and be prepared to discuss broadbased questions as well as your specific skills. The managers do not ask the 'sell me this pen' type of questions, but, you will want to communicate how you will contribute to the company. Read the job description carefully. The interviews will follow the responsibilities listed.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you would approach a solution that has been unfullfilled for 18 months?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The offer was within my salary requirements, but, I do not think there was any negotiation ability. Read your offer carefully as the bonus portion can be confusing.