ABP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ABP Interview Questions

Updated May 19, 2017

3.3

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ABP (London, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

Expecting 1 person and 2 turned up for a role in the office in central London.
    Greeted by a man who purported to be the lead architect but clearly doesn't understand the need to look a person in the eye when shaking hands.

Disorganised and off the hoof so didn't bode well for the job

Expecting a fact finding interview but was subjected to a grilling on a job I had no knowledge of

Provided 5 bullet points on what the role was. In reality this was not the case and the "lead architect" admitted as.much.

I fed back to the recruiter that this role wasn't for me in so many ways so I withdrew my application.

Interview Questions

• I see that you have no experience in the selection process of new software. How would you do it though   1 Answer
    • Leading on from the first question, we don't have 6 months to do this so how would you do it in a "quick and dirty" way   1 Answer

Corporate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Purbi Singhbhum (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ABP (Purbi Singhbhum (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

It was an on-campus hire, with questions about Break-Even point for setting up a printing press, questions about my knowledge of ABP Group- recommendations for improvement as well as personal preferences like metro cities or smaller towns as places to work.

Interview Questions

• Break Even Point, Media Industry related basic questions   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ABP (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

It was a very well organised and systematic interview process. I had a total of four rounds of interview. First two were technical, related too my work-ex and to assess my suitabilityto the job role. The third was a cross-functional round, to assess if I would fit into the work-culture of the company. The fourth round was the HR round.

Executive - Maintenance Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ABP.

Interview

basic technical quistion

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ABP (New Delhi (India)) in December 2010.

Interview

to start with a telephonic interview with the recruitment HR, followed by interview with the group/line manager, followed by interview with the category head, followed by interview with the AVP.

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at ABP (Kolkata (India)) in February 2010.

Interview

There were four rounds of Interview. Initially interview commenced with an operation round then there was a non-operation round, following a technical round and at last HR round.

Interview Questions

• Interview was very simple and in my case I do not find any difficult or unexpected question was posed to me.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation round is very tough.

Senior Journalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at ABP (Mumbai (India)) in May 2009.

Interview

It was a one to one and group interview , I was asked about my past job experiences , skills and qualifications, there was two steps first there was a meeting with deputy editor and then with editor himself.selection process was not elaborated but paper work was, Since I choose a branch office to join in, the paperwork was even more difficult .

Interview Questions

• You are good but are that good enough to work with us?   Answer Question

Negotiation

secure a good salary at the first stage only, don't listen about future promises , they won't keep a single.