ABRA Auto Body & Glass Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ABRA Auto Body & Glass Interview Questions

Updated Jul 2, 2018

2.6

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at ABRA Auto Body & Glass.

Interview

I applied online and it took about a week or so to get a request for a phone interview. The phone interview took place about a week after the call back. Two weeks later I had a face to face. And two weeks after that a face to face with hiring manager and then an online assessment. All in all, it was about a six week process.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions about sales. Research the position well and be able to talk about your sales accomplishments and career goals.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ABRA Auto Body & Glass (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2015.

Interview

You speak to the business development director and are explained the position, you have the chance to ask any questions you have. This is a very formal interview because this job is for outgoing, self motivated and strong public speaking people.

Interview Questions

• Personally how would you sell someone on something if they are not sure they need it or want it?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ABRA Auto Body & Glass in June 2014.

Interview

Simple questions. They need autobody technicians desperately so willing to hire just about anybody I think. They promise you the world and fall way short when it comes down to it.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ABRA Auto Body & Glass (Denver, CO) in July 2012.

Interview

I met personally with the Market Vice President at a location and time that was convenient for me since I was currently employed. He took the time to ask me what my goals and aspirations were. It wasn't just about what I could offer ABRA.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself professionally in 5 years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ABRA Auto Body & Glass (Plymouth, MN) in May 2015.

Interview

Two total interviews. Challenging questions that all were job specific. It did take some time for them to make a choice. This was a promotional type interview. It still felt as if I had to go through the same process as an external candidate. I feel this is a good thing and would follow the same process in my center.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where an employee was accused of using another's equipment   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ABRA Auto Body & Glass in December 2010.

Interview

1st and second interview done - Had to wait 2 weeks for a answer. Overall was a good Interview. There was no negotiating. Seemed like I had to follow up with them because nobody would call me back

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ABRA Auto Body & Glass (Denver, CO) in March 2014.

Interview

Sat down in a small room, with the general manager and one of the local district managers. We ran through several easy to answer questions, followed up by past work experience dislikes, and likes. The interview process was very calm, and I felt very welcomed by both interviewing parties.

Anonymous Employee in Cinnaminson, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ABRA Auto Body & Glass (Cinnaminson, NJ) in January 2017.

Interview

Talked about my work history, and walked me around the shop. Called me the next day, and met at the shop i would be working at to hire me. Took the drug test, and drug test, and started the next day.

Estimator Interview

Interview

I had a phone interview with a recruiter. The process is still ongoing, but I wanted to share the questions they Asked while they were fresh on my mind.

CSM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ABRA Auto Body & Glass (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2013.

Interview

Very direct yet relaxed. They use both theoretical and realistic examples when testing your knowledge. You are shown around which is a big plus. You get a feel for the culture from the moment you first speak with the general manager, and then researching on the web helped in looking at their stance in the industry and among competitors. You get invited back if they like you, and it helps to have time to think about the place.

Interview Questions

• How has your appraisal experience helped you professionally in this industry?   Answer Question