ABRA Auto Body & Glass Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ABRA Auto Body & Glass Interview Questions

Updated Nov 13, 2016

2.6

Detailer Interview

Interview

This was probably the most useless interview I have ever had. The manager was so preoccupied with filling any opening that he forgot what I had applied for. I had applied for a position as an automotive detailer. I was being asked questioned about prepping for paint and fixing quarter panels. The job description clearly stated what I was and was not expected to do. Not only do they want you to detail cars, you are a janitor as well.

Director, Brooklyn Park Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn Park, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ABRA Auto Body & Glass (Brooklyn Park, MN) in March 2016.

Interview

The process went very quickly which is an indicator of how things move here. Contacted by a headhunter & initially was not interested as I had no industry experience. However, hearing the growth story and doing my research, found that ABRA is top contender in the collision repair industry. Participated in multiple interviews including those by the external firm prior to face-face interviews on site.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions, strengths/opportunities, background, desire to drive ideas forward in a fast-growing company (little processes identified, etc.).   Answer Question

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ABRA Auto Body & Glass (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process was great and answered all my questions and they provided details about the company. The interview was with the VP of the market and was very helpful with my questions

Interview Questions

• Did I want to grow with the company   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ABRA Auto Body & Glass (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2015.

Interview

You speak to the business development director and are explained the position, you have the chance to ask any questions you have. This is a very formal interview because this job is for outgoing, self motivated and strong public speaking people.

Interview Questions

• Personally how would you sell someone on something if they are not sure they need it or want it?   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ABRA Auto Body & Glass (Plymouth, MN) in May 2015.

Interview

Two total interviews. Challenging questions that all were job specific. It did take some time for them to make a choice. This was a promotional type interview. It still felt as if I had to go through the same process as an external candidate. I feel this is a good thing and would follow the same process in my center.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where an employee was accused of using another's equipment   Answer Question

Management Position Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ABRA Auto Body & Glass in April 2015.

Interview

Very professional and thorough. ABRA uses a multi-step behavioral interview style, and sometimes includes peer or a panel interview session. They check references, and for Manager and higher roles they use an online assessment about thinking style and behavior traits. It was rather fun - not stressful at all.

Interview Questions

• Share an example of a situation when you had to present a business case and win approval for an unpopular objective - and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very brief - my recruiter had already established my earnings requirement prior to interviewing.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at ABRA Auto Body & Glass.

Interview

I applied online and it took about a week or so to get a request for a phone interview. The phone interview took place about a week after the call back. Two weeks later I had a face to face. And two weeks after that a face to face with hiring manager and then an online assessment. All in all, it was about a six week process.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions about sales. Research the position well and be able to talk about your sales accomplishments and career goals.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ABRA Auto Body & Glass (Seattle, WA) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online and then was asked in for an interview with the location manager. Very informal and seemed like he wasn't interested in my qualifications. Seemed more like he had already hired me and was just going through the formalities. Met with the district manager the same day. More formal, but basically painless and encouraging. Got an offer and started working/training the same day.

The only terrible part of the whole thing is that I waited about two weeks (maybe a bit more) to hear back about getting an interview set up after they let me know they were interested in interviewing me. No contact whatsoever about it for that time.

Interview Questions

• Considering this position, what do you think your weaknesses are?   Answer Question

Autobody Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ABRA Auto Body & Glass in June 2014.

Interview

Simple questions. They need autobody technicians desperately so willing to hire just about anybody I think. They promise you the world and fall way short when it comes down to it.

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at ABRA Auto Body & Glass (Minneapolis, MN) in April 2014.

Interview

Extremely short & not very specific....but this was most likely due to the fact that they were pretty much already conceded that they were going another direction. Very polite & formal---just needed to do their due diligence.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want the position??   1 Answer