ABRA Auto Body & Glass Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ABRA Auto Body & Glass Interview Questions

Updated Sep 5, 2017

2.5

Estimator Interview

Interview

I had a phone interview with a recruiter. The process is still ongoing, but I wanted to share the questions they Asked while they were fresh on my mind.

Estimator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cinnaminson, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ABRA Auto Body & Glass (Cinnaminson, NJ) in January 2017.

Interview

Talked about my work history, and walked me around the shop. Called me the next day, and met at the shop i would be working at to hire me. Took the drug test, and drug test, and started the next day.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ABRA Auto Body & Glass (Milwaukee, WI) in December 2016.

Interview

went into abra location talked to the gm at the time for about 30 mins... was hired the next day... I had to do do a drug test & background check..the whole process was very simple

Customer Service Representative/AR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conyers, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ABRA Auto Body & Glass (Conyers, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

Very detailed in what I would be doing and where the training would take place. I was given my job duties and what my responsibilities would entail.
    I was told how long my training would be and how to log in my expenses in going to my training.

Interview Questions

• How qualified was I for the job.   1 Answer

Detailer Interview

Interview

This was probably the most useless interview I have ever had. The manager was so preoccupied with filling any opening that he forgot what I had applied for. I had applied for a position as an automotive detailer. I was being asked questioned about prepping for paint and fixing quarter panels. The job description clearly stated what I was and was not expected to do. Not only do they want you to detail cars, you are a janitor as well.

Director, Brooklyn Park Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn Park, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ABRA Auto Body & Glass (Brooklyn Park, MN) in March 2016.

Interview

The process went very quickly which is an indicator of how things move here. Contacted by a headhunter & initially was not interested as I had no industry experience. However, hearing the growth story and doing my research, found that ABRA is top contender in the collision repair industry. Participated in multiple interviews including those by the external firm prior to face-face interviews on site.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions, strengths/opportunities, background, desire to drive ideas forward in a fast-growing company (little processes identified, etc.).   Answer Question

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ABRA Auto Body & Glass (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process was great and answered all my questions and they provided details about the company. The interview was with the VP of the market and was very helpful with my questions

Interview Questions

• Did I want to grow with the company   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ABRA Auto Body & Glass (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2015.

Interview

You speak to the business development director and are explained the position, you have the chance to ask any questions you have. This is a very formal interview because this job is for outgoing, self motivated and strong public speaking people.

Interview Questions

• Personally how would you sell someone on something if they are not sure they need it or want it?   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ABRA Auto Body & Glass (Plymouth, MN) in May 2015.

Interview

Two total interviews. Challenging questions that all were job specific. It did take some time for them to make a choice. This was a promotional type interview. It still felt as if I had to go through the same process as an external candidate. I feel this is a good thing and would follow the same process in my center.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where an employee was accused of using another's equipment   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ABRA Auto Body & Glass in April 2015.

Interview

Very professional and thorough. ABRA uses a multi-step behavioral interview style, and sometimes includes peer or a panel interview session. They check references, and for Manager and higher roles they use an online assessment about thinking style and behavior traits. It was rather fun - not stressful at all.

Interview Questions

• Share an example of a situation when you had to present a business case and win approval for an unpopular objective - and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very brief - my recruiter had already established my earnings requirement prior to interviewing.