ABS-CBN Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ABS-CBN Interview Questions

Updated Mar 30, 2017

2.8

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ABS-CBN (Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)).

Interview

Applied online and got a text message as an invitation for the exam. The test was easy and simple; after the exam, you're going to wait to be called for the results. They will tell if you pass or if they're just going to update you regarding your application.

OJT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Upper Baguio (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ABS-CBN (Upper Baguio (Philippines)).

Interview

Just like a normal interview and the whole process went smoothly. Even though you didnt do well in hr interview they will hire you because they are in need in manpower

Editor In Chief Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ABS-CBN (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in May 2016.

Interview

There was Human Resources exam on IQ and personality and also another one by HR to test management skills. After that came an initial interview with HR. I am still not yet done with the interview process. One more coming up.

Digital Strategist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ABS-CBN (Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)).

Interview

One with HR and another with my then supervisor. Standard questions, tries to find out how you think or deal with situations. Critical Reasoning and thinking is a benefit. You have to show your interest in the job and why you seem fit, so basically, I talked about Digital trends and what I follow and why im invested in such. You have to be comfortable working with teams and presenting to clients as well so a good grasp in grammar and communication is a must. You can also negotiate with HR your salary as what I did. Just be confident but not to boastful and you'll be fine.

Interview Questions

• What do you see yourself x years from now?   2 Answers

OJT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ABS-CBN (Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied on their website. Took 2 days to respond. HR didn't much eye contact. She just stick with my resume and wrote down what I answered for her questions. But the culture is great in ABS-CBN.

Interview Questions

• Wha did you learn from your previous OJTs?   Answer Question
    • What do you want to experience for your OJT in ABSCBN? ( though i said what i want, they didn't assigned me in there)   Answer Question

Negotiation

Ask questions. Don't just say yes.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ABS-CBN (Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)) in August 2015.

Interview

We were told to line up outside a room, and were called to approach one by one. It was a large room with multiple booths. A lot of people were being interviewed as well. The interviewer asked me basic questions like what school are you from, why did you choose this company, etc. Questions were easy to answer, and the interviewer was really nice. It was just a one interview thing, and I was accepted as an intern.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose to have your internship in ABS-CBN?   Answer Question

Media Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ABS-CBN (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in July 2015.

Interview

the interview process was too long. they could have shorten it because some of it could be done within a day because they only required a couple of minutes. Instead, they told us to come back... imagine the hours wasted on travel and the fee.

Interview Questions

• They asked personal questions. Do I have a boyfriend, was I straight, etc.   1 Answer

Office Clerk Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ABS-CBN.

Interview

Primordially, I was given a clean whole sheet of bond paper with a half sheet of bond paper containing the essay type questions. After I have answered the questions, I went to their cyber library to took the computer assessment examination. Respectively, after everything is the last part of the admission process which is the panel interview.

Interview Questions

• How are you going to deal with distance considering this company is far enough from your home place?   1 Answer

Marketing Officer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at ABS-CBN in May 2015.

Interview

I received a call from Abs-Cbn asking me if I am interested in trying out for the marketing position. I said yes and was invited to come the following day. The Hr recruitment staff sent an application form and link which I need to fill out prior to the job interview. The entire hiring process took 4-5hours. First, I answered a typical test (abstract,math,english) written and oral which took about 2hrs. She asked me to wait outside of the room and wait for further instructions. After few hours she asked me to proceed to another room where the interview was conducted. By the way, the hr officer was not pleasant at all-never smiled, was in a hurry and wasn't listening to what i was saying. It seemed like she was only sticking to her questionnaire. The interview was not spontaneous. I didn't like the attitude of the interviewer, she was arrogant, not friendly and I felt like she was competing with me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself.
      Strengths
      Weaknesses
      Expected salary
      Salary and benefs from previous employer
      Answer Question

Electronics Engineer (ECE) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ABS-CBN (Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process for ECE interns was fairly easy. It didn't even last that long. The interview was basically just a basic character check. There was only one interview. No technical interview was conducted.