ABS-CBN Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ABS-CBN Interview Questions

Updated Oct 26, 2017

2.7

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ABS-CBN (Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)).

Interview

Initial interview is really easy. Most of the questions asked are related to what you've put in your CV/resume.

There was also a preliminary cognitive testing that measures how well you fit for the job.

If you pass those two initial stages, you undergo a cognitive trsting that would decide if you move on to the second interview with the hiring managers.

Cognitive testing was unexpectedly really difficult.

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ABS-CBN (Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)).

Interview

The first exam tests your personality and how fit are you for the position. The second exam, which I find really hard, was a cognitive exam that evaluates your logic and reasoning.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ABS-CBN.

Interview

The interview was scheduled in weekday during 1-2 in the afternoon. The other candidates arrived on time but the interview started late. Moreover, the iteviewer's voice is sometimes inaudible.

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ABS-CBN (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in June 2017.

Interview

They gave me a morning appointment but I waited almost the whole day. I was interviewed in a corner of their office. The initial interview was okay, most of the questions were based on your resume. They also asked your expectations of the company and such.

Video Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at ABS-CBN (Cagayan de Oro (Philippines)) in June 2017.

Interview

I sent my CV and resume personally. After a week, the company contacted me for an exam. The exam was easy. It will only take you 30 minutes to answer everything. After that day, the company again contacted me saying I will be having a phone interview with the HR. The interview lasted for 45 minutes to an hour.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about your self (e.g. background, internship, expected salary)   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ABS-CBN (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in June 2017.

Interview

I had an employee referral tell me about the great position in the company that would be fitting for my role and major. Then I had to take a drug and health screen for legal purposes. Then I had to take an IQ test. The interview was a behavioral interview.

Researcher Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ABS-CBN.

Interview

There is an HR exam that tests your general aptitude and company fit. After passing, you get interviewed by the producer of the program you're applying for.

Afterwards, you take another exam that tests your ability to do the basic tasks required in the Researcher position.

Overall, the interview process was straightforward, but the delays between each step of the process took too long.

Interview Questions

• How can you assure to deliver great stories week after week?   Answer Question

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

Interview

Applied online and got a text message as an invitation for the exam. The test was easy and simple; after the exam, you're going to wait to be called for the results. They will tell if you pass or if they're just going to update you regarding your application.

OJT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Upper Baguio (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ABS-CBN (Upper Baguio (Philippines)).

Interview

Just like a normal interview and the whole process went smoothly. Even though you didnt do well in hr interview they will hire you because they are in need in manpower

Editor In Chief Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ABS-CBN (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in May 2016.

Interview

There was Human Resources exam on IQ and personality and also another one by HR to test management skills. After that came an initial interview with HR. I am still not yet done with the interview process. One more coming up.