ACCA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ACCA Interview Questions

Executive Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ACCA (Houston, TX) in May 2010.

Interview

It was a long process with three, two hour interviews with to total time from interview to hiring was 3 months. They asked me very difficult question but I was prepared to answer them. Very long process but well worth it.

Interview Questions

• How will you help take this company to the next level?   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was what the offered and they were not going to budge on it, at all.

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ACCA (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in July 2016.

Interview

Startedwith Role Play Scenario with notes that you'd go by, then a review of your CV and experience. Pretty easy stuff. Aced the role play, but didn't get invited to round 2 because my hours aren't flexible as I have a child. Must be flexible with hours for this role.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job?   1 Answer

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ACCA (London, England (UK)) in February 2014.

Interview

Very formulaic, list of detailed questions, little feedback. Had to provide many examples of competencies and behaviours. Process seemed very rushed from advert with very short deadline, to interview also at short notice, but then seemed a long time to get feedback. Little time for questions, seemed like a conveyor belt

Interview Questions

• Give an example of something that didn't go as you would like and what you learned from this   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ACCA (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

Both interviews I sat consisted of a two-person panel. The first interview was quiet general, covering my experience to date while the second interview involved a 10 minute presentation. The interviews were formal but relaxed. I felt that I was treated very respectfully during the entire process. The process was relatively painless with no particular tricky or unexpected questions. I felt that the interviewers wanted to bring out the best in me rather than focus on any perceived weaknesses in the profile

Interview Questions

• Having to present about the company was challenging as I had no previous experience of the accountancy sector   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at ACCA (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2012.

Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Uber (Singapore (Singapore)) in September 2015. Received a generic email from the hiring manager stating that I am a good fit. Was asked to do a 2 hour timed test. Completed the test and within an hour was sent another generic email saying I am not the right person for the job. Very impersonal, no phone call or effort made on behalf of the Singapore recruiter (Daniel Bassi) to try and connect, explain, or offer any…

Interview Questions

• Assume you are employed with ACCA (congratulations!) What would you do to change the org? ( Less than 2 mins)   Answer Question

SME Policy Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ACCA (London, England (UK)) in April 2010.

Interview

Fairly standard panel interview, beginning with a presentation. Most of the questions asked were about the policy area, with some personality questions and so forth. There were three people on the panel, one from HR, the immediate supervisor, and the head of the department. They also assessed my language skills, since one of the panel members spoke the same language.
    The office seemed nice, fairly casual. Everybody seemed very friendly and open.
    Unfortunately they never got back to me after the interview, which was a minus.