ACDI/VOCA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ACDI/VOCA Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at ACDI/VOCA

Project Assistant Interview

Interview

There was an initial phone call with questions and then an interview. I received an offer a few weeks later. The interview was with three project managers. Their HR staff is very friendly.

Interview Questions

• They partially interviewed me in Spanish. Asked what my communication style was.   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ACDI/VOCA (Washington, DC).

Interview

There are numerous applications initially- must have your resume as relevant as possible to job description (including requirements) to have your resume pulled from the pile. Networking will help at the next level- directly with the department or staff you are trying to work with.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ACDI/VOCA (Washington, DC) in January 2011.

Interview

There was an initial phone screening, followed by an in-person group interview a week later with a few deputy directors, followed by a final interview with a manager the following week (a few days later). They then informed me that they would check references and get back to me.

Interview Questions

• I had not anticipated being interviewed initially by more than one person. Overall, the process went smoothly and interactions went well with all individuals on the interviewing panel although I did find one of them slightly intimidating.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. The HR department called me and I was told outright that my salary would be 5% increase over my most recent salary due to USAID (primary donor/client) general regulations about not accepting increases over 5%.

M&E Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)

Application

I interviewed at ACDI/VOCA (Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)) in December 2013.

Interview

Learned about the available vacancy, submitted my applications, received a phone call, invited for an interview on Skype. after a a few weeks, received a job offer for the position that i applied.

Interview Questions

• the questions were not difficult and were asked questions that i expected   Answer Question