AFCONS Infrastructure Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AFCONS Infrastructure Interview Questions

Updated Feb 7, 2017

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AFCONS Infrastructure in February 2012.

Interview

Written test consists of both technical and analytical sections. Analytical section is easy compared to that of technical. Time is around 90 minutes. Technical section tests you in all aspects of civil engineering such as structural, geotechnical, transportation etc. Interview panel consists of 3 people and they concentrated mainly on the technical areas of my favorite subject.

Interview Questions

• How diaphragm walls are designed and the aspects to be taken into consideration   Answer Question

PGET (Welding) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AFCONS Infrastructure (Chennai (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

The process started with technical interview, where I was asked about the project work and my expectations from the company. Later, they called for HR round where they were interested in knowing my constraints of job location apart from that the interview was basic.

PGET Structural Interview Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AFCONS Infrastructure in March 2016.

Interview

Top 10 students from each college were selected for the written test that consisted of questions from all aspects of civil engineering. The candidates shortlisted in the written test underwent technical interview in which questions from various subjects such as structural analysis, steel structures, seismic analysis, som, rcc and psc were asked. More emphasis was given on theoretical aspects such as formulas and procedures when compared to concepts.
    The interviewer was not clear about the requirement of the company. No structural engineering candidates were selected and when asked the company said there were no vacancies for structural engineers at present. The entire process was a huge waste of time and highly unnecessary.

Mte Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AFCONS Infrastructure (Pune (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

Training, Project Work and Internship for a fresher. Some HR questions. Technical questions based on your project and internship. Tell us about yourself. Tell us about your internship. Tell us about your project work.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself.
      Tell us about your internship.
      Tell us about your project work.
      Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AFCONS Infrastructure (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview was conducted in our campus. It was a good interview. THe interview was for the design team. They asked a lot of questions. They asked about internship and our method of thinking was tested. It was a new experience for me. I was shortlisted for HR round. I hope this helps.

Executive Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AFCONS Infrastructure.

Interview

Attended Campus Recruitment which consisted of an objective written test followed by Technical and Personal Interview. The written objective test was easy consisting of Aptitude and Technical questions. For Technical Interview, there were two interviewers, asked basic core subject questions. This was followed by Personal Interview.

Personal Family Problems

Civil Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AFCONS Infrastructure (New Delhi (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

Firstly, top 20 students were selected on the basis of CGPA. Followed by a written test having two parts , technical and logical ability, was conducted. On the basis of the same top 10 were selected. 1:1 Technical interviews were done . And then HR round of 3 out of 10 was done and then I along with 1 more were selected.

Interview Questions

• Everything about the summer training.   1 Answer

Human Resources Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AFCONS Infrastructure (Mumbai (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

Decent, more so on compliances. Many questions were asked related to ID Act , Factories Act, Bonus & Minimum wages, CLRA Act. Interview is conducted by industry veterans, so level of difficulty is very very high.

Interview Questions

• Many compliances related questions, difficulty level was high to check the basic understanding of the HR compliances. One cannot clear the questions without thorough preparation.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation is possible, however the percentage level change wouldnt be high. The negotiation team at afcons is higly effective and committed to the company to bring the employee cost to the minimum.

Engineer Execution Interview

Anonymous Employee in Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at AFCONS Infrastructure (Haryana (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

2 rounds of interview 1-technical( basically about your training)
    2-HR (background,expected region of working)

Interview Questions

• did you actually perform the activities you explained?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation on campus placements....be serious about working hrs and leaves as taking a leave here is like expecting heart donation.

Document Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AFCONS Infrastructure (Mumbai (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

I got an interview call from HR depart & gone through 2 round of personal interview. First round is based on job profile & the second one is taken from the HRD. Got a good response from HR personal to be familiar at the time of Interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe yourself as a good employee?   2 Answers

Negotiation

It was a formal negotiation round.