AGC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 25, 2017

2.5

Costing Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AGC (Farmington Hills, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

I was brought in quickly, two meetings different times, they gave a verbal offer but said it would be weeks before they could provide in writing with all info, then weeks later asked for an additional interview and did not extend offer. It was bad business.

Interview Questions

• If I could remain positive if others were not positive about the company as many recent changes had caused some employees to be negative.   1 Answer

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AGC (Nashville, TN).

Interview

it was fairly standard the plant two manager likes to test you and see if you'll talk yourself in circles. Directly answer the questions and just wait for him to move on.

Interview Questions

• How is your root cause analysis?   1 Answer

Purchasing Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alabaster, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AGC (Alabaster, AL) in July 2015.

Interview

You will have to of course submit a resume for this job, you have to be interviewed by the department manager, the plant manager and HR. I had to wait until all parties had been interviewed to be called back to let me know if I received the job. If I did not it was fully explained in detail why the job was not offered to me,

Interview Questions

• Why do I feel I would be a perfect fit for this position   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spring Hill, KS

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AGC (Spring Hill, KS) in February 2015.

Interview

Was contacted about my interest in a Process Engineer position, had an initial interview with 3 people from the company, but was then offered a different position. Then had another interview with 3 other people from the company, and was formally offered the second position which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• Would you being willing to accept a different position?   Answer Question

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Church Hill, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AGC (Church Hill, TN).

Interview

Called me and immediately flew me in for a face to face. No phone interview. Was hired within a week.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Willing to negotiate bonus and vacation time but not base salary.

Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alabaster, AL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AGC (Alabaster, AL) in March 2013.

Interview

Group interview everybody introduce themselves had group lunch and sign documents for the hire own wasn't no experience interview just getting to kn all mangers as in production manager plant manager and engineer manager it's was a 2 day interview

Interview Questions

• Can you work 12 hours if need it   1 Answer

Technology Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AGC (Atlanta, GA) in February 2012.

Interview

The interview was very strange. They did a group interview but no one knew really what they wanted. I've never seemed interested in my answers. They were more interested in my old positions and how the companies behaved. It was like I was not really part of the interview process. I do not know if I would recommend the company any more.

Interview Questions

• how is it different working for a European company compared to a Japanese company.   Answer Question

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Exton, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AGC (Exton, PA) in September 2011.

Interview

the staffing agency sent them my resume and then called me with the company's address and name of my interviewer. I was greeted and led to my interviewer's office for a 1:1 interview lasting about 30 minutes. I was then given a 1 hour tour of the lab and a few other facilities. I would advise those interviewing for lab positions to wear comfortable professional shoes since the tour is walking and standing. The atmosphere was clean, organized and positive and other employees introduced themselves to me during the interview.

Interview Questions

• What are your career / educational goals?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you needed to make an important decision quickly   Answer Question

Negotiation

none

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AGC in July 2011.

Interview

very easy I had eight years experience in the glass industries which was a plus for me and I was able to answer most of there questions about the glass industries

Interview Questions

• what do you know about the glass business   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very easy my glass experience help very much

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fall River, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AGC (Fall River, MA) in July 2011.

Interview

They asked me if I wanted the job & I said yes. They know of my experience for the past 15 years in the glass industries so I was a perfect match for what they were looking for to get their new plant up & running.