AGR Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AGR Interview Questions

2 Interview Reviews

Interview Experience

Interview Experience
50%
50%
0%

Getting an Interview

Getting an Interview
50%
50%

Interview Difficulty

2.0
Average

Interview Difficulty

Hard

Average

Easy

Interviews for Top Jobs at AGR

More

Candidate Interview Reviews

Filter

Sort: Popular Date Difficulty

Filter

Sort: Popular Date Difficulty
  1.  

    Office Manager Interview

    Anonymous Employee
    Accepted Offer
    Neutral Experience
    Easy Interview

    Application

    I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AGR.

    Interview

    Quick sit down with the owner with questions about yourself and how much money you want to make. Did not really play out like a normal interview. They talked you into how great the job and company are and did not spend much time on who I was or what I could offer the company.

    Interview Questions

    • How much money do you want to make?   1 Answer
  2.  

    Finanzanalyst Interview

    Anonymous Employee in Vienna (Austria)
    Accepted Offer
    Positive Experience
    Average Interview

    (Translated from English)

    Application

    I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at AGR (Vienna (Austria)) in May 2010.

    Interview

    Wurde auf diese Stelle von einem momentanen Angestellten hingewiesen. Ich hatte ein 1-zu-1-Telefongespräch, das grundlegende Fragen beinhaltete und über meinen Lebenslauf ging. Ich wurde auch gefragt, was ich in meinem Leben machen wolle und warum ich als ein Finanzanalytiker arbeiten wolle. Ich wurde auch gefragt, warum ich nach Österreich wolle und mir keinen Job in den USA holte.

    Was referred to this position by a current employee. I had a 1:1 phone interview that covered basic questions and went over my resume. I was also asked what I wanted to do in life and why I wanted to work as a financial analyst. I was also asked how come Austria and why not get a job in the U.S.

    Interview Questions

    • Warum bewerben Sie sich für einen Job in Österreich?   Why are you applying for a Job in Austria?   Answer Question
Don't Miss Out On a Job You Love
Upload a resume to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.