AGR Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at AGR

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Meridian, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AGR (Meridian, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

Brief phone screening, then interview with manager and director. 2nd interview would have been with COO. My experience was everything they said they were looking for. However, I guess there was a better candidate. Did not get a second interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience. They didn't ask me many questions.   Answer Question

Office Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AGR.

Interview

Quick sit down with the owner with questions about yourself and how much money you want to make. Did not really play out like a normal interview. They talked you into how great the job and company are and did not spend much time on who I was or what I could offer the company.

Interview Questions

• How much money do you want to make?   1 Answer

Finanzanalyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vienna (Austria)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at AGR (Vienna (Austria)) in May 2010.

Interview

Wurde auf diese Stelle von einem momentanen Angestellten hingewiesen. Ich hatte ein 1-zu-1-Telefongespräch, das grundlegende Fragen beinhaltete und über meinen Lebenslauf ging. Ich wurde auch gefragt, was ich in meinem Leben machen wolle und warum ich als ein Finanzanalytiker arbeiten wolle. Ich wurde auch gefragt, warum ich nach Österreich wolle und mir keinen Job in den USA holte.