AHRC Nassau Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AHRC Nassau Interview Questions

2.1

DSP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Old Brookville, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AHRC Nassau (Old Brookville, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

They don't care who they hire..All they want are a bunch of mules to get paid from the state for training every week..huge scam they got going on.they make you do a ton of things before being hired..training 2 weeks and even give you 2 tb shots which I never heard of before just for the money from the state than after a few months your gone let go kicked to the curb and treated like your worthless and don't expect a thank you for all the hard work you did cause they are Nasty disrespectful fake human beings..karma is coming for them

Interview Questions

• Like I said they'll take anyone just so they get paid tons of money from the state for training than they let you go after a month or 2 for the new fish   1 Answer

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AHRC Nassau (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

interview process was great. short, concise and to the point. The interview process did not take long and the interviewer greeted with me respect and excitement. I got called in for a second interview so I am now in the process of that

Assistant Manager/Non-Profit Healthcare Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nassau, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AHRC Nassau (Nassau, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

It was simple and direct. Respectable and comfortable. They were polite and asked questions that can describe me a whole. Related my experience to the job description and considered for higher positions.

Director of Nursing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AHRC Nassau (Atlanta, GA) in February 2013.

Interview

Required phone interviews with all senior VP members, trip to Atlanta for behavioral type interviews with individuals in senior positions

Negotiation

Allow them to make the first offer and then if not satisfied restate our qualifications and what you can do to make a difference in customer satisfaction including patients and staff.

Direct Support Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Old Brookville, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AHRC Nassau (Old Brookville, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

Employers perform background check, fingerprinting process. My interviewer checked my employment history for inaccuracies. I was wrong about a date I ended a job (or quit) and she did find out. I made it to the actual in person interview, their questions seemed to revolve around whether or not I would protect the individual if a problem ever occurred. I guess my job was to be a protector?

Interview Questions

• If someone were calling the individual names, or threatened the individual while out at a park, what would you do?   1 Answer

I On I Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nassau, NY

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at AHRC Nassau (Nassau, NY) in July 2010.

Interview

No drug test. It was a group interview, like a job fair. Many people in a large room appliying for several different positions. Then you have a one on two interview with HR and an individual. Then you are offered possible placement at a number of locations. Once you have chosen your location, you then go home and call said location to set up an interview for that site with a site manager. My interview was very informal and was more of a feeling out the interaction between you and the individuals you will be assisting.

Interview Questions

• Are you ok with diapering a male adult?   1 Answer

Negotiation

If you have experience try to negotiate. But i didn't so i could not.

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AHRC Nassau in March 2010.

Interview

On the companies website, there are dates to open houses held throughout the up and coming months. I went to one held at their main office and sat down with a recruiter after filling out an application. Interview was 1:1 with questions asked about my prior understanding and knowledge of the omrrd population. Interview did not last to long probably 6 minutes tops. i was told i would hear back from them after my background check was complete and within a month and a half i received various positions which were open throughout long island.

Interview Questions

• If you saw your supervisor doing something that was morally wrong what would you do?   Answer Question