AIESEC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AIESEC Interview Questions

Interviews at AIESEC

2.7

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AIESEC in April 2015.

Interview

easy quick and didnt have to do much preparation. Must seem intelligent and respectful and be genuinely interested. Great opportunity, very very very short. Make sure to email to confirm time

Membership Interview

Interview

It was an on campus recruitment. I heard about the organization from a friend and he gave me the application. I completed it and submitted to one of AIESEC's reps. On the day of the interview, they took all applicants through series of phases before the final interview stage with the panel. It was a great experience overall.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at AIESEC.

Interview

the application process was extensive and required many hours of work. The interview was not that hard after writing the application. There were many different people who were in my interview process: the position I was applying for, the incoming president, and another vice president to take notes.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle conflict on your team that would affect the team.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Interview

It was a phone interview and very straight forward. I was asked about my opinions on cross cultural situations and what I was able to offer to improving the chapter I would work for.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my opinions on cross cultural situations and what I was able to offer to improving the chapter I would work for.   Answer Question

Finance Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AIESEC (New York, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

It was a basic interview. You had to talk about your past experiences. You had to describe ways in which you would handle certain situations. You also had to talk about what traveling and different cultures mean to you.

Member Interview

Interview

It was straight-forward and conversational.

1) Written application
    2) Two one-on-one interviews with current members on the executive board

As I moved up, the process became more refined, depending on the needs of the entity, and depending on the roles I pursued. With greater responsibility comes greater attention to the selection process, and I felt that all of the selection processes I was apart of were handled fairly and democratically.

Interview Questions

• What three countries would you like to visit?   2 Answers

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AIESEC (Brooklyn, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

1. Screening process, done several tests like belbin test
    2. Group interview, done several group task, like what should u bring when u are trapped in a mountain and the rescue team will arrive win 3 days
    3. Individual interview

For group interview: 3 panel judges with 5 interviewee
    For individual interview: 2 panel judges

Interview Questions

• Self introduction in exactly one minute   1 Answer
    • 3 reasons why they shouldn't recruit you as a member   1 Answer
    • How do u see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer
    • Sell a water bottle to them   1 Answer
    • What do u and how do u know about aiesec   1 Answer

Customer Experience Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AIESEC (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with a group of 4-5 in front of a panel of 4-5. We were all asked the same questions and it lasted for about 30 minutes. Business professional dress required.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about one time you succeeded   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at AIESEC.

Interview

First, long written application include lots of questions asking your experiences and interests.
    Then a presentation.

Negotiation

None

Corporate Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AIESEC (New Delhi (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

There are 3 rounds.
    First is group discussion,
    followed by a team activity,
    then final interview.
    Group discussion will have 2 topics, 1 abstract and 1 general.
    Team activity is to check people under stress condition.
    Personal interview is easy.