AKF Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AKF Group Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at AKF Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AKF Group.

Interview

Their interview was pretty simple and what you would generally expect for an entry level position. They asked about my desired career path, where I want to go with it, etc. Asked what classes I enjoyed in college, what some of my projects were like, etc. They also asked about my experience I gained while on co-op which happened to be in a similar industry. (Building design & consulting). It was just a two person interview, one guy was my boss and the other a worker I would be working with who had much more experience than myself. My interview was in the afternoon and I got an offer the next morning.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AKF Group (Boston, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

I sat down with two senior engineers for an approximately half hour long conversation, they described the job and asked a few questions related to my knowledge of technical programs. They were kind and explained that they were also interviewing other candidates for the position and would need about a week to get back to me. They contacted me with an offer a few days later.

Interview Questions

• Computer program knowledge   1 Answer

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

got a call from engineer working with company and was set up for interview in company withing few weeks