APR Energy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 30, 2017

2.7

Financial Reporting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at APR Energy (Jacksonville, FL) in December 2015.

Interview

I saw the posting for the job on the web in searches for Jacksonville area finance and accounting jobs, I think I first saw the job in LinkedIn, and then I confirmed it on APR's website. I did 2 phone interviews with HR, then came in for one interview half day with members of the financial forecasting team. The team was professional, sharp, and on time with respect to the schedule. I heard back from them within a week, which I really appreciated. I need to get more experience on forecasting, my background is more in audit, back ward looking analysis.

Interview Questions

• Largely focused on prior experience doing financial forecasting and budgeting. Wanted me to demonstrate excel competency. Interview conducted in a highly professional, organized, and structured manner. I liked the people I met with, definitely a unique and interesting global company, particularly in a smallish market like Jacksonville, FL.   Answer Question

Global Inventory Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at APR Energy (Jacksonville, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Received a call from the HR department to come in for an interview, the Interview was with the department/team leads i was possibly going to work for. They had a panel of 4 interviewers which they rotated asking questions. They came back with an offer for the position 3 weeks later.

Communications Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at APR Energy in February 2015.

Interview

Interviewed both on the phone with two different HR executives and in person with HR and key executive. Was asked to fill out documentation that would normally be requested only after I was offered position prior to in person interview. Was told I was one of the top candidates for position. Everything seemed fine. Never heard from the company again. Followed up via email, phone expressing my level of interest. No response.

Interview Questions

• Asked about experience authoring various documents similar to what would be expected of me.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at APR Energy.

Interview

Interviewer very friendly and easy to talk with; open about position, company, and compensation. They are obviously looking to fill positions quickly, which is good, so apply when timing makes sense.

Senior Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at APR Energy (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2013.

Interview

went through a recruiting service, then interviewed with the IT manager at the time, now there are multiple person on 1 interviews which can take a whole day to complete.

Interview Questions

• whats is your worst quality   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at APR Energy (Cairo (Egypt)) in December 2015.

Interview

security company called my and asked if I was interested to working at the site of the company APR Energy.After that they've selected a date for a personal interview. That interview was a multi-gradient so that in the event of success in crossing level, advancing the top level, through the Director of Operations and Executive Director.

Interview Questions

• asked me about the procedures followed to secure the site and evacuation plans   Answer Question

EHS Manager Interview

Interview

Three interviews taking 3 months

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none. I didn't realize there was one, until later.