ARC Document Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 24, 2017

2.2

Document Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at ARC Document Solutions (Minneapolis, MN) in February 2017.

Interview

Manager gave tour of building and accurately described job. The job requirements were clearly stated and the expectations were also clear. The interview felt like they were only interested in warm bodies.

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ARC Document Solutions (Walnut Creek, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Started with a phone screen by the recruiter, followed by a phone screen with the hiring manager. Then I had an in-person interview with the hiring manager and a skype chat with the CEO.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about creating a marketing plan from scratch?   Answer Question

COPY OPERATOR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ARC Document Solutions (Honolulu, HI) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online, took a few days for a reply and to set up an interview.

I went to the interview as scheduled, but the guy didn't show up for interview. Instead he had his receptionist do the interview. She didn't really know what to do as she never interview people before so it was quite awkward. 8 hours later he called to apologize and for a follow up interview over the phone.

Interview Questions

• Did I know how to use a computer and if I know how to open a PDF file?   1 Answer

Print Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ARC Document Solutions (Houston, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Very basic questions were asked about the position to see if you knew what you were talking about and if you were the right fit for the position. They seemed to be pretty eager to fill the position and asked me to fill out an application and come in for an interview. The production manager was the one to reach out to me directly and wanted to speak with me.

Interview Questions

• Describe one challenge you had at your workplace and how did you resolve it.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at ARC Document Solutions (Sunnyvale, CA).

Interview

I was interviewed by my manager for a short time and then one of the Sales Reps at the time. The interview lasted maybe an hour and was very cordial. There was some dialogue about the position being offered and about the direction of the organization. At the time both position and direction of the organization seemed like a positive.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my previous work experience and if I had worked on certain SW programs, MS Office etc.   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ARC Document Solutions in July 2015.

Interview

Straight forward, mostly telling about the position and expectations as well as the environment rather than asking questions, very unstructured. A lot of time was spent talking about the challenges in the current market for them and new products launched.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with an environment where you will be micromanaged, checking in at 7am every day in a conf. call and at the end of the day.   Answer Question

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alameda, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ARC Document Solutions (Alameda, CA).

Interview

It was kind of an odd interview; I wasnt asked many questions. I was never notified that I wasn't successful and when I asked for feedback, they never got back to me.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ARC Document Solutions (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Telephone interview.General questions about why you'd be a good fit then face to face then hired. There was many questions around what business you know already and if you had a book of business.

Scanner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ARC Document Solutions (Santa Clara, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Little to nothing was described about the job, attire necessary and anybody can get it, you are called pretty much after the interview, there were no interview questions. Before applying to this job that i saw on craigslist it was not clear what the job would be and i did not know it would be through staff agency.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at ARC Document Solutions (Orlando, FL) in June 2014.

Interview

I applied through recruiting website associated with my college. They gave me a call to set an in person interview with the Sales Manager and the Regional Manager. Was asked a series of questions about my background and did a role play. Got a call later that afternoon asking to come in the following day for a follow up interview. Ended up getting the job and was sent an offer letter with salary and other compensations.