ARMA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 16, 2018

2.4

Network Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Walton Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ARMA (Fort Walton Beach, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

I submitted my application online, and received a call from a hiring agent. I waited about a week before I got an interview. I was never given feedback after the interview or follow-up.

Interview Questions

• Vague, open-ended questions. Asked how I would set up a network without any additional circumstances.   1 Answer

Mission Support Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livermore, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ARMA (Livermore, CA).

Interview

Be aware, these folks in Livermore CA are very pretentious. Will ask the same question over, and over, and over. They want their answer to the question, not your answer (yours is probably more accurate). You can tell some of the folks are actually good people that may have good interview questions, but they are overshadowed by the ones that want to just make themselves seem smart. It's as if they feed off of your confusion as they ask very random and specific questions about technologies nobody cares to know or memorize. This is very unfortunate and pushes away potential candidates. Very sad. I suppose if you are a pretentious person yourself, you'll fit right in! Suggestion to pretentious interviewers: ask actual professional interview questions that can give you a look into how the candidate thinks or what they have accomplished (instead of playing "stump the candidate"). It almost seems to be a case where you have old crusty guys that feel threatened by young energetic minds that use new methods and strategies, rather than traditional "old-school" methods. Just a heads up. :)

Interview Questions

• Can you explain <insert specific detail about something that nobody knows or cares about here>?   Answer Question
    • Can you explain <insert very vague or broad terms here>?   Answer Question

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mary Esther, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ARMA (Mary Esther, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

1/3 character-based, the other 2/3 very technical. I ended up being interviewed by the team leader as well as 2 other individuals on the team. It was almost like a panel interview. Rather comfortable setting overall.

Interview Questions

• They asked very technical questions based on Linux, Windows Server, and Cisco/networking systems.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ARMA (Kansas City, MO) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone and then in person. I met with 4 people and we discuss a breadth of things related to thee job. The people I would work with were very nice. I did not get the job as they never reesponded back to me via e-mail or phone.

IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ARMA (New York, NY).

Interview

They found me; needed my resume for an RFP. Submitted me as one of the key personnel. Quoted salary. All OK. They won contract, then things changed - they switched me for someone cheaper.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a clearance and are you certified in (XYZ)?   1 Answer

Network Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ARMA (Tampa, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

I was put in contact with a company recruiter initially by E-mail. Phone interview with recruiter followed by another phone interview with a team member. Team member interview mostly wanted to know my Networking background and what my scope was at my previous job. Recruiter called back extending an offer. No face to face interview. The whole process took 2 weeks from the initial E-mail to the offer.

Interview Questions

• What were your daily responsibilities at your previous job.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ARMA (Tampa, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

I was asked about current position and previous project management experience. They explained a lot about company growth and profile within the defense industry. There seemed to be a heavy emphasis on the Information Technology field, especially since the Cyber domain is expanding so fast and this is a critical skill.

Tax Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at ARMA (San Luis Obispo, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

The process was easy. However, my first interview was with a new tax senior and honestly we did not connect and he ruined my chances. He didn't ask any questions, and I felt like I had to sell myself instead of being interviewed. I'm a social person and this is the only interview that I haven't make second rounds. I was very disappointed with the interviewer. I felt like he was more nervous than me.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ARMA (Washington, DC) in January 2015.

Interview

The recruiter submitted my resume to the technical team and was contacted about 2 weeks later for a phone screen. Soon after the phone screen, a face to face interview was scheduled. The entire process was not managed well due to the recruiters lack of communications skills. The face to face interview was held in public location not in an office or private setting.

I terminated the process after if appears that I was overqualified for the position. The interviewers used a lot of buzz words and product names but when I pressed them on details their technology inexperience really showed.

Probally one of least professional interview processes I have been though in my career. There were typically red flags, poor communication, due dilgence, interview conducted in public environment and no contact with any company or customer principals. My advice is avoid this company until these issues are corrected.

Interview Questions

• What technologies I used, how long. Most of the technical questions were driven from my end.   Answer Question

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at ARMA.

Interview

Asked me about my background and that was it. No real technical questions. So it was fairly easy. And now i need to just keep typing until i have 30 words because the system requires it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Phone call number shuffle game.