ASM Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ASM Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Nov 2, 2017

3.1

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I interviewed at ASM Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

it was 4 round, 1st round was F2F round, 2nd was manager 3rd round was hr round. he discusses salary and tells that i will send offer letter end of the day. but he does not send me to offer letter.

Interview Questions

• question related to angularjs ,javascript,jquery,html,css   1 Answer

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ASM Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

1.First round was written test.In this test they asked about general aptitude questions and some technical related questions.
    2.Essay writing[For essay writing the topic was College days experience]
    3.Group discussion
    4.Technical interview[It includes Programming question,networking and database]
    5.HR Interview

Interview Questions

• They told me to explain some concept in programming language.   1 Answer

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ASM Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

The hiring process was very straight forward. I had a call from ASM HR recruiter. She arranged for a telephonic round with the respective Engineering Lead.
    I was later called for an onsite interview at ITPL tech Park in Bangalore. The face to face interview went for 45 minutes and I was interviewed by two Engineers. Once everything was done, I left and had to take another HR interview at ASM Technologies on Richmond road. I got back a call in 2 days confirming the offer.

Interview Questions

• I was not asked any unexpected question. Most difficult question was about some questions in basic physics which I clearly had forgotten to look up before the interview   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very easy and I was able to convince the HR Manager to give me a good pay hike.

Functional Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ASM Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

Interview process was good starting with Written exam(Aptitude) and two rounds of face-face interview with ASM and with the Client

Negotiation

The negotiation didn't worked well as they were not ready to give me any increase on my current salary and since i was looking for a lateral movement to a software field so i accepted it. Initial promise made during initial interview was false and duped after got selected.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at ASM Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

it took around a week to complete all the process.
    Atleast 2 people will be there in the pannel

Interview Questions

• It was 3 rounds of interview and basics of Networking and Linux and perl questions were asked   1 Answer

SAP Mm Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ASM Technologies in August 2010.

Interview

I applied by looking at the job posting in DIce.com. Later I was interview over the phone to know my comfortability level in SD and WM.

Interview Questions

• Have you any experience in Variant Configuration?   1 Answer
    • Have you any experiences with intefaces?   1 Answer

SAP ABAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ASM Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2010.

Interview

A very well designed process to understand the client requirement and then employ a interview based on the same is applied by the HR team in ASM.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary was negotiated. they were convinced on the skill sets and hence the target which i had in mind was achieved.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ASM Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2009.

Interview

Four phases of interview, Friendly and creative questions , office environment is cozy,

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ASM Technologies in January 2009.

Interview

because got friend recommend and the company is really need people to work for them so the process time is just less than 1 week.

Interview Questions

• who help you to take care of kids?   2 Answers

Negotiation

there's not too much room to negotiate because they are asking just the entry or junior level ppl so that the salary is also that level.