ASMO North Carolina Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ASMO North Carolina Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at ASMO North Carolina

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ASMO North Carolina (Greenville, NC) in May 2015.

Interview

Very simple, asked questions that pertained to job and how to handle situations. Panel interview gave a very good glimpse of how management in the department works. The management in the department I applied for was very different from head to assistant managers.

Interview Questions

• Do you want to stay in greenville   2 Answers

Packaging Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Statesville, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ASMO North Carolina (Statesville, NC) in April 2012.

Interview

They butter you up trying to gauge the personality. They blatantly lie about how great things are, and the real face is revealed after you accept the job. They wouldn't negotiate salary. Take it or leave it style.

I think my sense of humor got me in the door more than my overall experience & true qualifications. I was hoping my skills would gain me quick recognition as a new up comer, however, I'm often overlooked & undervalued. Raises are a joke, even though I've saved the company million or more so far, I've gotten no real recognition. Just told reduce more next year. Any other place would give a percentage of the savings as a bonus; they just pocket it.

Interview Questions

• What am I hoping to achieve at their company?   1 Answer