ASSIA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 6, 2017

3.2

Director Product Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ASSIA (Redwood City, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

Very thorough process interviewing with most of senior management with the exception of the CEO who was travelling at that rime.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Quick and to the point.

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at ASSIA in April 2014.

Interview

The process was clearly defined since the beginning. It consisted on 4 interviews plus an initial call. One was on the phone and three on site. One of the interviewers forgot an appointment. Another focused excessively on statistical functions for the position.

Interview Questions

• Obtain a cumulative distribution function based from a definition of event occurrence.   Answer Question
    • How would you sort a list of numbers. Calculate the order of complexity.   Answer Question

Deployment Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ASSIA (Madrid (Spain)) in March 2014.

Interview

3 interview stages. Personal questions, Technical questions (Linux & SQL) and Language evaluation (english). The personal description is via telephone, the other two phases 1:1 with similar level engineers. The conversation level is informal and the recruiters are pretty open to help you. You do not need a perfect score to pass.

Interview Questions

• Do you have previous experience writing SQL?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ASSIA in June 2010.

Interview

There were 2 on-site interview 2 phone intervews.