ASUS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 16, 2017

2.7

Accounting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ASUS (Fremont, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online and they called me. The whole process took 2 weeks and there are phone interview and onsite interview. They were asking some general questions plus some technical questions.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ASUS.

Interview

There are 2 steps for the entire hiring process, phone interview and on-site interview, asking general interview questions. it takes about 2 or 3 weeks for closing all the hiring process.

Senior Industrial Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ASUS (New York, NY).

Interview

At first, I receive a phone call with very poor tone of HR. On the day of interview, I suffers very tough interview and be ask for a "pre-offer project" to do. After I spending my time and resource to finish it and sending my proposal to them. They just do nothing and never send a feedback to me. All what they do for me just make me feeling humiliated and exploited. Very bad experience.

Interview Questions

• Did you like Asus product? Just tell me about "10" Asus products!   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ASUS (Fremont, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Recruiter did not seem interested during the interview and had a very nonchalant approach to asking questions. He started out by letting me know we would go over my resume, but then ended up only asking one brief thing about it. He seemed very rushed

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ASUS (Fremont, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

HR phone called asked some behave questions and at same time introduce the company and set up the interview time, for the in person interview and first 2 peers interview, then the hiring manager interviewed, seems pretty easy and people are very friendly and welcome

Regional Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ASUS (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

It was semi-formal but very informative. He came in late due to last appointment being late but it was okay. We chatted a little bit about family and recent news in the industry then started going to the main topic. I felt he was more trying to get to know you more than understanding your qualification.

Interview Questions

• What is your career goal ? What is your best strength? What is your weakness?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was basically none negotiation. Everything is structured out per pay grade

Design Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ASUS (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

online application, phone interview, skype interview
    phone interview with the HR
    then next was with other team members for the role that I applied
    There were three other interviewers and hold it as a skype call

Interview Questions

• How would you benefit to this role that you are applying?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ASUS.

Interview

The interview consisted of two hiring managers. One asked me questions regarding my product knowledge while the other was taking a phone call. It took a while for the call back, and a second interview. The interview wasn't structured more of a casual conversation to test product knowledge.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiate your salary they tend to low ball on the initial offer.

Sales Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ASUS (Fremont, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Got an employee referral. Took about a week to hear back from them to schedule an interview. Interviewed with three different people individually, back-to-back. Each interview took about 30 minutes each.

Interview Questions

• Asked basic interview questions like what are your strengths and weaknesses, tell me about yourself, and what are you short and long term goals.   Answer Question

ASUS Campus Executive Officer Interview

Interview

Take two months from resume screening to interview. Between second and final interview, all applicants have to do a market research and present in final interview. In addition to market research present, there are also two group discussion interview. Overall speaking, the interview is not that difficult.

Interview Questions

• What will you do if we reject you?Will you try again net year?   Answer Question