ATC Group Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

ATC Group Services Interview Questions

Updated Sep 7, 2017

Lab Assistant Interview

Interview

Not a very formal interview process. Project manager didn't seem prepared and I was controlling the interview
    I need a minimum of thirty words to be able to submit this post

Environmental Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ATC Group Services (Woburn, MA) in April 2017.

Interview

I had three interviews for this position over a 2 work-week span. I was not offered the position, they decided not to open the position after all. I applied for the job in February and was called for an interview late April. I met with two senior staff at their office, then had a phone interview the following week, then another in-person interview with two other senior staff later that same week. Ultimately I am disappointed because it seemed like a promising opportunity.. and then suddenly I had just interviewed 3 times for a position that didn't exist.

Interview Questions

• What was your previous experience like with environmental sampling and technical report writing?   Answer Question

Interview

technical

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ATC Group Services (Atlanta, GA) in February 2014.

Interview

Nice experience, no pressure easy to communicate with and helpful answering questions about the company. I felt comfortable to speak about expectations and goals moving forward.

Desktop Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ATC Group Services (Lafayette, LA) in September 2012.

Interview

I attended an interview for a job with this company yesterday 09/24/2012 in Lafayette, Louisiana with "Franky", an IT Manager. Initial communication for the interview went well. As the interview process continued, however, the entire atmosphere changed. The manager interviewing me became extremely disrespectful and out of line. I was asked some personal questions regarded whether or not I was single or married, and also the interviewer straight forwardly asked me if "something was wrong with me" because I inquired about the health of the morale and work environment within the office/department. I guess that answered my question Very well, did it not? If you are someone who values real customer service and truly assisting others this is probably not the company to work for. I cannot possibly draw a connection of customer care when there is no respect for job applicants. I, of course, preemptively and cordially declined any prospective employment with this company because of their sheer unprofessionalism.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions I was asked were the ones which did not relate to my job skills or qualifications at all and had no place in an interview.   Answer Question

Staff Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ATC Group Services (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

The interview was comprehensive including a site visit to an ongoing project site, as well as a thorough one on one session with the manager. They were interested in how well I would work with the team and what experience I brought to the table. Moreover, the area manager was interested in how I performed under pressure.

Interview Questions

• How do you work with others? Can you take commands from people with more experience but lesser education?   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at ATC Group Services in September 2008.

Interview

Personal interview

Negotiation

simple. I said I what I thought I was worth, a counter offer was made, and I accepted.