ATI Systems Integrators Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ATI Systems Integrators Interview Questions

2.8

Credentialing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ATI Systems Integrators (Chicago, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

Had a phone interview when the salary amount came up I was told I would receive a call back only to receive a email shortly indicating the position has been filled.

Interview Questions

• What type of skills do you have   1 Answer

Production Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ATI Systems Integrators (Washington, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

It was a good atmosphere. Everyone was very nice and very informative. They reviewed my credentials then took me on a tour through the mill. I think it went really well.

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monroe, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ATI Systems Integrators (Monroe, NC) in June 2015.

Interview

First step is phone interview with HR person and Senior Account Rep. Second step is panel interview with HR rep, Product Manager, Sales Admin Manager and current Account Rep.

Interview Questions

• Describe employment history, why I would qualify as best candidate and then each panel member asked situational type questions And how I handled or would handle that situation   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at ATI Systems Integrators.

Interview

Innitial communication is good, the applicant tracking system is extremely hard to work with and I had to have my password reset many times. It took several attempts to get it correct. Once on board the orientation training was nonexistant

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at ATI Systems Integrators.

Interview

I heard about a job fair from friend. The event was held at a local 4 star hotel. I arrived and everyone was seated in a conference room. The VP at the time gave an overview of the company and the position in which they were hiring for. He then had everyone to stand and give a quick introduction including past work experience and how they might be an asset to ATI.

After everyone gave their intro, they then had everyone to meet with them individually at the front of the conference room for a very brief one-on-one interview. Afterwards we were asked to wait in hall for your name to be called. If your name was called then you were scheduled for another interview at the heaquarters in North Richland Hills, TX.

During this interview I was initially interviewed by 3 vice presidents that drilled me very hard. Asking questions about stats and production numbers from my past jobs. They were really trying to trip me up and catch me in a lie it seemed. Finally they asked what I would like to get paid and the range was between $40k and $60k. I told them I was willing to take $40 as long as I got the job and this upset one of the VP's. He then asked how much would it take for you to do your very best in this position, I then told him about $55k.

They asked me to leave out while they discussed. At this time I was introduced to yet another VP until they were done. When they called me back in, they congratulated me and told me that they were offering me $60k a year.

Interview Questions

• I worked as a Mortgage Loan Officer 5 years prior. They asked me the exact amount of volume I produced per year. Then they brought out a calculator and analyzed and calculated how much it was each month, then each week.   Answer Question

Production Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakdale, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ATI Systems Integrators (Oakdale, PA) in December 2012.

Interview

Question and answers. Inquired about work history, experience, why I changed employers, etc. Various levels of management sat in on the interview taking turns asking questions. The whole experience was pretty casual. After the interview was concluded, I was given a tour of the facility and the area I was specifically interviewing for.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ATI Systems Integrators in March 2012.

Interview

One phone interview and then an on-site, 3 on 1.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didn't meet my requirements. Didn't know the total offer until it was in the offer letter.

Reservations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ATI Systems Integrators (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

Interview was scheduled over the phone. Interview took less than an hour. Spoke with two managers. Simple interview process.

Interview Questions

• Only standard questions were asked.   1 Answer

Negotiation

n/a

Multimedia Special Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ATI Systems Integrators (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2010.

Interview

It was a phone interview, then one on one then with 3 people.

Negotiation

Not finished

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ATI Systems Integrators (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2010.

Interview

I applied online. After a week their HR called me as I was chosen among 60 candidates. It was mostly about my educational background and previous experience with some behavioral questions. Even though they mentioned it was very good they did not call me. I assume, they found someone better.

Interview Questions

• What do you think your best achievement has been so far?   Answer Question