AVL India Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AVL India Software Interview Questions

Interviews at AVL India Software

3.1

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AVL India Software.

Interview

The process has three rounds:
    1) Written exam : Aptitude, just basic questions but had tricks.
    C# and C++ questions with code blocks in it.
    2) Verbal Technical Round, mostly Microsoft .Net, C# and basic OOPS questions. Asked some queries regarding SQL server.
    3) Verbal HR Round, just a formal discussion

Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AVL India Software (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2010.

Interview

Very good interview. Atmosphere was easy and interviewers were friendlier and practical. Second round of interview with VP was also very relaxed and only practical questions were asked. Firm called after few days of interview and confirmed selection and then called to next day to collect letter of intent. When I reached the firm after two days the person from HR who called me was not there but the service head helped me to get my letter of intent. Good gesture.

Interview Questions

• Are you ready to work at multi location?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I got the package I asked for.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AVL India Software (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2018.

Interview

It was one day process , it was very simple question mostly, negetive things are they never told what is wrong and what is right , if they will tell that you are not selected , it would be better if they inform the candidate.

GET DESIGN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AVL India Software (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

Applied through companys website carrer portal, The interview was completely technical comprising of mainly interview questions from I.C Engine and Engineering Drawing.

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AVL India Software (Pune (India)) in July 2018.

Interview

They sent email to our college for campus placement. Then we were called to pune AVL office for two step interview. First technical interview for making sure that we are able to give next technical interview.

Interview Questions

• What is distribution system? What is the effect of frequency variation in electrical system?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AVL India Software (New Delhi (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process was comprised of 2 rounds:
    1. Aptitude - It was divided into 3 sections Quantitative, C# & C++ having sectional cut-off & negative marking.
    2. Technical Interview - They asked questions about OOPS, Projects - Questions were mostly focused on c#.
    Quantitative was bit tough while C++ questions were very easy though.

Interview Questions

• 1. Implement Singleton Model
      2. Did you use any interface in your project. If not then where will you implement it.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AVL India Software (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

Technical interview in person with hiring manager and possibly one other person
    Usually a one on one with head of department
    Entire process lasts for about 3-4 hours or even shorter depending on the number of people interviewing

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AVL India Software (New Delhi (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

it was a campus drive. There was a test which included aptitude and one section of technical questions followed by interview. the technical section contain two sections one for c++ programming and the other was for the .NET