AVOXI Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AVOXI Interview Questions

Interviews at AVOXI

2.4

Writer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AVOXI.

Interview

30-minute long interview with one recruiter over video. Said they would let me know of their decision the following week--reassured me at the end of the video call. They never sent an email or touched base even after emailing them.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe what our company does?
      Take me through your resume.   Answer Question

Customer Success Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AVOXI (Charleston, SC) in May 2019.

Interview

First-round - over the phone with the corporate recruiter. For the second round, I went to their office and met the team manager. The third round was over the phone with the product manager.

Golang Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AVOXI (Atlanta, GA) in February 2019.

Interview

I was contacted by an outside recruiter and had a good talk about my experience, what I am looking as far as roles, technology, and compensation. Then, a phone interview was scheduled. It was a pretty standard process and It had two parts, phone with VP Software Engineering and the second was an onsite interview that had three parts. The first was a code review, the second was board code problem solving and the last one was about benefits and etc.

The phone was a great experience talk with a mature and experienced VP. I had a good insight and good questions asked. I thought I did pretty good. Then the next round was a take home code challenge to be completed in two days. It was a pretty fair code challenge. Once it was completed and submitted, I got an invite email to be onsite. I met whoever I had to meet, the place was pretty organized and I had my first set of rounds that day.

Code review
    I had a great experience and talk with two remote Golang experts. My code was actully not review that moment :) because I did a great job. They said.

Board code problem solving
    Now. Honestly it was horrible. Poor explanation and clarification fo the problem to solve. Felt pressured to finish instead of pair programming. It was a hostile feeling and impatiece from one of the interviewer before board.

Final step
    I had a standard talk with VP. I felt that I was going to be micromanaged and have life owned and tracked. It didn't sound that much flexibility.

Interview Questions

• How did I handle a difficult task that was given to me.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AVOXI (Atlanta, GA) in November 2018.

Interview

Found role through a recruiter. She scheduled a call with the hiring manager which was about 30 min. He asked a few general programming knowledge questions and we reviewed my experience. After that they sent me an API and a few instructions to build an app. They didn't like my app, not impressive enough for the salary I was asking for was the only feedback I got.

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AVOXI (Charleston, SC) in August 2018.

Interview

Asked to write JSX on a whiteboard (bizarre). Didn’t ask me any other engineering questions or anything else related to the actual job. The rest of the interview was just a sales pitch to get me to work there. I later discovered most of the benefits were exaggerated or out right lies.

Interview Questions

• Write some react components on the white board   1 Answer

UI Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AVOXI (Charleston, SC) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview consisted of a 15 to 20 minute long one-on-one in a conference room. I was asked questions about past work and what my design process is. I presented my portfolio on the big screen in the room and discussed past projects.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AVOXI (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Phone call interview and then an in-person interview. They want to know about your sales experience and accomplishments. Be familiar with basic sales terms and I'd recommend you start getting familiar with Salesforce.

Interview Questions

• What did your metrics look like and what were your conversion ratios?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AVOXI.

Interview

I had one initial phone call. It was bizarre to say the least. The questions were cliche like 'where do you see yourself in 5 years?'

Also, I applied and they reached out....obviously with some fashion of interest in me but then proceeded to critique my resume. The two ladies seemed very stoic and at one point carried on a conversation without me. I abruptly ended the call as it was a total waste of my time and judging by previous ratings I dodged a bullet.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at AVOXI.

Interview

Applied online and was invited to have an in person interview. The interview took almost an hour. Two days later I was offered the position but the next day I received another email saying they no longer needed an intern.

I didn't like how they got all the way to offering me the position with papers and then decided that they no longer need the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AVOXI (Charleston, SC) in November 2016.

Interview

Skype interview, in-person interview, coding challenge. Everything went very well, then just silence. It's been three months, so I sent a follow up email, still no response. Strange because they seemed respectful & responsive throughout the interviews.