AVer Information Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at AVer Information

Sort:

Shipper/Receiver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AVer Information (Fremont, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

It took a couple weeks and was a pretty straight forward process. They asked many situation based questions. It seemed like a good group of people who enjoyed working together.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at AVer Information (Little Rock, AR).

Interview

The manager asked a lot of easy questions. It was very low key and laid back. He made you seem at ease during the whole time. He used to be in he now he is the terminal manager. I liked the process overall and I must have did well on the interview or I would not have gotten the job.

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AVer Information (Milpitas, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

The interview was with the manager at the time. It was not challenging even though I was nervous and only 2 years into my career. I seemed to have most of the right answers. The manager then brought in the entire team in a panel to speak to me. Each of them got to ask me one question regarding work that I may potentially do with them. They all evaluated ( in private)and shared their thoughts with the manager and the manger made the hiring decision form there.