Aarvi Encon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Aarvi Encon Interview Questions

Interviews at Aarvi Encon

2.1

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aarvi Encon (Mumbai (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

I directly contacted the recruiter. The process took one week. No interview (since I had worked for the same client, serving the same position with a different employer). Only phone screening.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your previous company?   5 Answers

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aarvi Encon (Chennai (India)) in July 2018.

Interview

2 rounds of interview
    Easy questions particularly checked communication and no brief questions on human resources since i was a fresher from other stream

Inform the candidate if they have been rejected. Knowing the status makes them have more trust in you for the next time.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I interviewed at Aarvi Encon (Chennai (India)) in July 2018.

Interview

as i was a fresher basic communication skills was checked and detailed description of job was gvn. not a difficult one . i was told all the details on salary and other stuffs but aarvi remained dumb to turn bak to the candidate on the status of my interview
    hr frm mumbai scheduled my interview at chennai .kept calling me several times before attending the interview but never turned back after my interview
      positive or negative giving a feedbak never effects ur brand i guess.

Interview Questions

• ntg much was asked on human resorurce since i was a fresh graduate from other stream   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aarvi Encon in September 2017.

Interview

I have 6 month experience in magicrete building solution as a production engineering in production department.magicrete building solution is a AAC block plant situated in Surat Gujarat....right now I am working reliance Nippon life insurance co. Ltd as a CCE in operation department..and also searching my core field job.

Mechanical Maintenance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Patna, Bihar (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aarvi Encon (Patna, Bihar (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

Interview process by my company Aarviencon Pvt Ltd, HR and if I am applicable then they forwarded my CV to our client .our client like IOCL Haldia Refinery where required man power they take again interview.

TPE Interview

Interview

Initial call from HR who discuss experience, current CTC, expected CTC
    Face to face interview for the technical skill being hired for which includes questions regarding CV, what do you know about the company, whether you have worked in similar kind of role before

Interview Questions

• Depends in the technical skill/managerial skill/position being recruited for   1 Answer

Senior Recruitment Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aarvi Encon (Mumbai (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

Rakesh Samant-the interviewer kept me waiting for 2 hours unnecessarily though i had reached on time at 10 am.After 2 hours, he took my interview. When i asked him if there would be frequent late-sitting, he lied to me by saying that there would not be any late-sitting. He said that he will mail me the job offer and did no tell me. The HR Vivek Varadpande cheated me by not giving my appointment letter for one entire week.

Interview Questions

• Would i be ready to work full day on alernate saturdays ?   3 Answers

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aarvi Encon (New Delhi (India)) in May 2018.

Interview

Mechanical engineer with 3+ years of experience in oil and gas company. Currently working in Reliance petrochemical industry Jamnagar for the position of QC inspector piping in construction. And I responsible for all site activities such as to inspect fit up joints and it's welding as per was and weld visual after that mechanical clearance and hydro test and box up work.