Abeinsa Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Abeinsa

3.1

CAD Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abeinsa (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2015.

Interview

Met first with HR rep and answered personality type questions. Then meet with a group of 4 people I would be working with, and we answered each others questions about how I might fit in with and benefit their team.

Interview Questions

• After telling me how they operated, they asked how my experience would benefit them.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abeinsa.

Interview

Be prepare to be on time. Supervisors and Managers are professional. Describe your previous experiences related to the job you applying, how you will contribute to the company. You may be asked to be interviewed by several people depending of the level of supervision. Just prepared and be yourself and be honest about your expectations. Ask questions about the position and the company plans.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hinkley, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Abeinsa (Hinkley, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter through Monster asking for updated resume. Quick 5-minute phone screening followed by on-site interview, also very quick (~20mins) . Sent home to do an online "test" which in my opinion really only tested your reflexes and short term memory. Job offer came two days later. Total process took less than 10 days.

Interview Questions

• None too difficult. Just your basic questions to evaluate personality and thinking process.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Initial compensation package offered was very low. Providing examples previous professional experience and existence of other job offers finally got them to commit to higher pay. All negotiation was done through a third-party recruiter, which was strange considering this was a direct-hire, salaried position.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Abeinsa.

Interview

Pretty typical interview process: phone interview, in person interview, drug test (and random drug tests throughout employment), personality test, and background check. Nothing out of the ordinary, and overall it was a pretty easy interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate and I regret it.

Accounts Payable Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chesterfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Abeinsa (Chesterfield, MO) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone Interview, followed by on site interview. Interviewed with two employees from HR and was asked standard STAR behavioral questions, then interviewed with department heads to see technical knowledge and personality fit.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember the specific questions asked, mostly behavioral questions and standard questions.   Answer Question

Activity Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Abeinsa (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

There was a phone screening interview with HR, a phone interview with the hiring manager, and in person interview. The phone screening interview was about 1 hour. The phone interview with the hiring manager was about 30 minutes and followed by a trip to site to interview in person with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• My past experience and how it applied to the current position.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation was not too hard. They bid lowered than what I requested, but I mentioned the length of my experience, and they offered what I requested.

Project Engineer - Electrical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hinkley, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Abeinsa (Hinkley, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Pre tests at the selected sites. Once passed. Inviting to on site interviews. The recruiter will send you a link for training in order to prepare you for the working experience the tenants would want you to have. Once trained. You must successfully pass the test from another website in order to have your record established. Once passed the test successfully, you will be tutored to interact with the screen panel members according to their importance and seniority.

Interview Questions

• Most questions has to do with the technicality of your up-to-date experience in interdisciplinary areas. After that is your specific area of trade. Other than that will be how you handled other jobs prior to this one so that they can be sure of your loyalty to them and devotion to the tasks on hands.   1 Answer
    • They will ask you the question that is the most important to them because they want you to help them to ease their pains and sufferings when come to that threshold. How will you handle the final phase of the construction when there are no more man powers, funding, and budgets left?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Check out the site and its surrounding ecological conditions and townships, that will be your next home away from home.