Academia Sinica Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Academia Sinica Interview Questions

2.3

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Academia Sinica.

Interview

There are two stages of interview process after submitting my application material. The first one is an interview in a job fair in the US and the second stage is to fly to Taipei for an on-site interview. The on-site consists of a few individual meetings and a seminar style job talk to describe my research.

Interview Questions

• In which journal do you think you can publish your work?   Answer Question

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Academia Sinica.

Interview

After sending my resume by email, one of researchers contacted me and asked me to do some basic simulation by MATLAB. Few weeks later, I got an interview and reported my recent result. In the end , he told me I got this job.

Interview Questions

• What's your future plan? Can you write a conference paper before quiting?   1 Answer

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Academia Sinica (Taipei (Taiwan)) in July 2015.

Interview

human resource just ask a few questions and every question is all about yourself.When finishing this ,you have to fill a lot of forms. After all these, you just have to wait for the consequence .

Phd Interview Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tehran, Tehran (Iran)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Academia Sinica (Tehran, Tehran (Iran)) in April 2015.

Interview

Skype interview, three professors from molecular medicine were present to interview me. Though a bit challenging but am hopeful it will come out positive. I will also love to meet other students that were interviewed if they got accepted.

Assistant Research Fellow Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Academia Sinica (Taipei (Taiwan)) in December 2014.

Interview

Gave a public presentation and was interviewed by 5 faculty members. There was also a group interview over lunch. The people were all very nice to me, and the administrations were very helpful.

Anonymous Employee in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Academia Sinica (Taipei (Taiwan)) in August 2014.

Interview

I just write a mail and ask for interview time. My employer is patient in teaching me how to implement the work. He has great deal knowledge of software development workflow. Basically, you are hired as long as you have programming experience because this position offers quite low salary so that almost no person is intended to apply...

Interview Questions

• Which project did you complete when you were in university?   Answer Question

Negotiation

the salary is negotiable but is still poorly low

Anonymous Employee in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Academia Sinica (Taipei (Taiwan)) in July 2014.

Interview

I start to keep in touch with my current boss since I was a student. She is one of the thesis advisers. After I got my MSc degree, I contact the lab PI directly and have a brief interview. We just have a brief talk because we already knew each other for at least 3 years. Then I got the offer.

Interview Questions

• 1. Why do you think you can handle this project?
      2. What's you plan after this job?
      1 Answer

Interview

Direct communication with the Professor.
    Check the website of concerned institute, find the professor you wish to work with and send an application attached with your CV. If Professor likes your CV he will communicate with you.

Interview Questions

• How long you can stay in this job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Academia Sinica (Taipei (Taiwan)) in June 2014.

Interview

Meet with the research fellow and discuss about your former experiences to related field, and make an short presentation of your previous work to see if you meet him or her expectation and match with the topic that he or she want to do.

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Academia Sinica.

Interview

E-Mail the Research-Fellow, Schedule a meeting time with the research-assistant.