Acando Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.3

Sort:

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Acando Consulting (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)).

Interview

I started by applying online where after 2 weeks I was called to a case and personal interview. Around 10-15 other candidates where there and all did individual interviews and case interviews, it all took around 2-3 hours. I was then called back for group assessment day. First we were decided into two groups where we where asked to build a tower made of lego and follow instructions to get as many points as possible. When we were done we got group feedback and a second chance to do the task. Then we were split into two new groups and asked to come up with a solution for a imaginary client and then present it to him.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Malmö, Skåne (Sweden)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Acando Consulting (Malmö, Skåne (Sweden)) in December 2009.

Interview

Long time between interviews and final decission to sign the contract.

Trainee Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acando Consulting (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)) in February 2016.

Interview

Step 1: Group session with approximatly 30 other young talents. They put you to test with two different group cases. The first one is about building a high tower with lego. The second is a business case where your group has 90 minutes to analyze, come up with a solution and prepare a presentation.

Step 2: Individual case where you have 15 minutes to solve a case and prepare a presentation.

Step 3: I didn't come this far but I think they're holding individual interviews.

Interview Questions

• I only went to the group cases and there where no specific questions asked.   Answer Question

IT Strategy Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acando Consulting.

Interview

I applied through the website and the answer came within about a week. The communications were good and they were nice.

They didn't seem to be correlated on what qualities they were looking for in the candidate. I have a very certain profile that is not classic for consultancy firm employee. The first guy I met was very nice and impressed by my profile and sent me on to a second interview with his manager. The second interview included a business case where he was looking for a very specific answer according to business school models. I have an MBA but if you are not straight out of business school then you might not remember the textbook answer and go with a more real life open ended strategy way of thinking which is not what they are looking for. Also he was arrogant and overall not nice. It took over a week before I got the unfriendly 2 sentence email that they are moving forward with other applicants.

Interview Questions

• Some business case where I was supposed to come up with new ways to increase revenue.   1 Answer

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Acando Consulting (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)) in November 2018.

Interview

Was first invited to an assessment day of two group cases with approximately 30 people divided into six teams. After the assessment day there were an individual business case for 20 minutes where I was allowed to ask questions during the case presentation and after 10 minutes into the case. Thereafter there were a 10 minutes solution presentation where the interviewees asked specific questions regarding the solutions that you needed to defend.

Interview Questions

• How to outsource the transaction and economy system of a retail store to the cloud depending on several factors.   Answer Question

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamburg (Germany)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Acando Consulting (Hamburg (Germany)) in March 2019.

Interview

Es gab erst ein Telefoninterview und dann ein persönliches Vorstellungsgespräch. Meine Interviewpartner waren sehr nett und offen. Das Gespräch war angenehm, allerdings gab es Stressfragen im Bezug auf "unangenehmere" Punkte im Lebenslauf, wie ich es bis dato noch in keinem Gespräch erlebt habe, und es wurde ein wenig Fachwissen abgefragt. Mir kam das Unternehmen als solches leicht arrogant vor, da immer wieder betont wurde, wie stolz man sei, groß zu sein und bald möglicherweise von einer größeren Consulting-Firma aufgekauft zu werden, dabei gehört Acando ganz klar nicht zu den ganz großen Unternehmen. Die kleinere Konkurrenz wurde schlecht gemacht. Es wurde klargemacht, dass Acando zwar einsteigerfreundlich ist, aber dass von neuen sehr viel erwartet ist, man sehr ehrgeizig sei und "auf Leistung aus".

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamburg (Germany)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Acando Consulting (Hamburg (Germany)) in March 2017.

Interview

Schnell unkompliziert. Gesprächspartner hatten auch technische als auch fachliche Expertise aufgewiesen. Es wurde auch sehr viel Wert auf den Menschen dahinter gelegt. Acando war es auch wichtig, dass der Bewerber neben den Qualifikationen auch als Mensch zum Unternehmen passt. Ein sehr angenehmes Gespräch gehabt!

Interview Questions

• Welche Erfahrungen wurden mitgebracht? IT Skills speziell im SAP Bereich   Answer Question