Acceleration Partners Interview Questions

Updated May 4, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 141 of over 141 interviews

Recruiter6%
3.4
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I interviewed at Acceleration Partners (Boston, MA)

Interview

HR screening followed by a call with an Account Director and then a 20 minute slideshow presentation. Everyone was wonderful, the whole company felt like such a sound fit. I was pretty crushed when I was called and told no. It hurt more than others. But, because the process was so great and everyone was so great, I truly hope for the possibility to work for them one day in the future. It’s not a difficult process as it is time consuming. But it felt respectful of my time, unlike many other experiences I’ve had on the job hunt. And I do hope one day maybe they see me as a fit . I really prepared and put a lot of external research in and it just seemed they do prioritize people more experienced in the industry, despite their robust training process. I was caught off guard. But again, everyone was great.

Interview Questions
  • Describe what you want and don’t want at work
    Answer Question
  • What are three misconceptions about you
  • What are your future goals
  • Tell us about affiliate marketing

Acceleration Partners

Application

I interviewed at Acceleration Partners

Interview

It was lengthy but very smooth. There were multiple interviews and the process took about a month but they were very communicative about next steps and time frame so there were no surprises

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Acceleration Partners

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Acceleration Partners

Interview

Phone screen, interview, test, interview, presentation, interview. They were transparent but also gave you some assignments that were fairly burdensome for not paying you to do. I asked if they socialite reviews on Glassdoor like some have mentioned and they said yea.

Interview Questions
  • If you were an animal, what would you be? And why?
  • Why acceleration partners, what do you want from our company?
  • It’s an agency, you will need to drink the koolaide, are you willing?

Acceleration Partners

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acceleration Partners in Mar 2021

Interview

I had an initial phone call with the talent recruiter. After that, my next step was to have a zoom interview with who would be my boss. After this zoom interview, I had a taken home assignment that needed to be completed before next steps. After this assignment, I had my final interview before receiving an offer letter. I was most impressed that before I had my final interview, I informed AP of another offer I had received, and they sped up the process to ensure I had a chance to make an informed decision between offers.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me to explain what core value I aligned with most at Acceleration Partners.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acceleration Partners (London, England, England) in Mar 2021

Interview

The interview was planned at 6 pm and the ladies was tired and they did not bother at all. with her faces, I knew that they did not care about the interview

Interview Questions
  • Usual interview question - What do you know about affiliate marketing

Acceleration Partners

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acceleration Partners

Interview

You would think the reviews are fake since after the interview they will completely ignore you and not even the email to say thanks but no thanks. Very unprofessional and lack of respectful to the candidates making it an awful experience

Interview Questions
  • Usual questions around motivations to work there, experience etc
1 person found this interview helpful

Acceleration Partners

Application

I interviewed at Acceleration Partners

Interview

The team was very communitive and friendly during the interview process. There are a few rounds of interviews and I always knew what was coming next and what to expect.

Interview Questions
  • What is affiliate marketing? What are your career goals? What would your past bosses say about you?

Acceleration Partners

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acceleration Partners

Interview

Basically very similar to many who had shared their experiences here. Many rounds of interviews but over a span of 5-6 weeks, but every round makes me more eager to join the company. One thing to really applaud is their HR turnabout time, usually within 24hours. (She kept me updated and always prompt in replying, and best of all is to see good news from her ^^) First is a call with the HR (super nice lady) --> assessment (based on what you might need to work on for the position) --> followed by chat with director & a manager of the team -->then short presentation to director and manager --> final chat with another director.

Interview Questions
  • -Why AP? -What do you know about Affiliate marketing? -Why do you apply for this position? Later stages questions were mainly situational kind.

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Acceleration Partners (London, England, England) in Feb 2021

Interview

Interview process was lengthy but was well communicated and very structured. Everyone was very, very friendly. I went though 3 stages of the recruitment process. First, I had a phone call where I was asked about my experiences and also a few scenario based and competency questions. Next, I was given a take-home assessment which was quite fun to complete. Then, I was emailed a brief to prep for a short presentation where I had about a week to prepare. After the presentation, there were questions about the content I presented. After that, there were many scenario based and competency questions that was asked. Less than a week after the presentation, I was given a call for an offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Acceleration Partners (London, England, England) in Jan 2021

Interview

A very stringent process with 5 steps in total. This may seem like a lot but it was very purposeful and gave both interviewer and interviewee more than enough time to learn all about each other. The five steps included an initial call to discuss current CV and experience, a homework task designed to decipher if you are capable to undertake even the most basic tasks of the role, another call with two colleagues to discuss experience and dig deeper into personal attributes, a presentation and Q&A session and a final call with the UK's MD.

Interview Questions
  • What are 3 misconceptions people might have about you?
  • Tell us about a time that you dealt with a difficult client, how you handled it and what was the outcome.
  • How do you deal with stress and pressure?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 141 Interviews