Acceleration Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Acceleration Partners Interview Questions

Interviews at Acceleration Partners

3.4

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Acceleration Partners.

Interview

The interview process with Acceleration Partners was unlike any I had experienced in the past, but in a very positive way. It started with a phone screen, followed by a homework assignment, then a video interview with 2 members of the AP team, followed by a presentation, and finally an in person interview. It was a very challenging, but rewarding process. One of the things I appreciated most about it was that I came away from each step a little more certain that I wanted the job. By the time I got the offer, there was absolutely no doubt in my mind. I had gotten to know the company well, they knew me well, and we had mutually agreed that it was a good match. Can't wait to get started next week!

Interview Questions

• What are 3 misconceptions about yourself? (And yes, you really have to come up with all 3!)   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Acceleration Partners.

Interview

Thorough, but very concise. Initially began with a phone screening, then a management call, then a presentation to remote panel, next an additional management call. HR contacts gave frequent updates along the way and there were no surprises. Feedback throughout each step was also super helpful. By the end of the process, I had a very clear understanding of the role as well as the offer.

Interview Questions

• What are technical qualifications that you have that fit this role?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Acceleration Partners in January 2020.

Interview

The hiring process was very straightforward. They kept me in the loop on the next steps and seemed to move very quickly, which is always appreciated. I had a phone interview to begin, then had a video interview, then a homework assignment and finally an in-person where I met several team members. They made sure everything ran smoothly and were accommodating to my schedule. It was overall a pleasant experience!

Interview Questions

• What's the worst decision you have made in your career?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Acceleration Partners.

Interview

I had one introductory call with a talent specialist that was about an hour long, a short homework assignment, a video interview with a 20 minute presentation and a final 30 minute video interview.

Digital Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Acceleration Partners (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2019.

Interview

The interview process was an enlightening experience. I discovered more about myself than I thought I would. They question you extensively on your abilities and what you can provide for the company. They were very helpful with any questions I needed answered too and extremely personable.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a difficult situation at work where a client was not happy with the results?   Answer Question

Digital Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Acceleration Partners (Chicago, IL) in November 2019.

Interview

The process began with a phone screening, then a series of 4-5 video interviews. Each interview lasted or 30-60 mins. Most were one on one interviews. Overall it was a good, but long process.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you worked with a difficult client or co worker   Answer Question

Associate Marketer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Acceleration Partners (Boston, MA) in November 2019.

Interview

I was so pleased with the interview process at Acceleration Partners. In particular, I appreciated the opportunity to demonstrate my skills with the take-home assignment and the presentation. Not all companies "put you to the test" like that, and I really valued it (personally I'm better at proving myself through skills assessments than I am at talking about myself, like in a traditional interview). In addition, every person I came in contact with at Acceleration Partners was super responsive, kind, and supportive. It was clear that they all genuinely cared about me as a candidate from the beginning. Thank you for this opportunity Acceleration Partners!

Interview Questions

• What are three misconception other people have about you?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Acceleration Partners.

Interview

The hiring process was very efficient and fast-paced. With the company being remote scheduling was very flexible and all interviews are held over the phone/video chat. There is a presentation component to the interview process, the attendees are very involved in the mock presentation.

Interview Questions

• Use the case data included in the example and present a recommendation for the example   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Acceleration Partners (Denver, CO) in September 2019.

Interview

The interview process was quite long and thorough, but well worth it. They require you to give a 20 minute presentation and have a lot of phone calls/video calls. They make sure that you are just as excited about the opportunity as they are and really want it to be a mutual relationship.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Acceleration Partners (Boston, MA) in September 2019.

Interview

AP has a very thorough interview process consisting of 4 steps - a phone screening, homework assignment, case study presentation and in-person meeting. It took a total of about 4.5 weeks. Everyone was very nice, engaged and really wants to get to know you.

Interview Questions

• One question was - what are three misconceptions people have about you?   1 Answer