Acceleration Partners Reviews

Updated May 13, 2021

4.8
Pros
  • "Working from home is also a major bonus(in 55 reviews)

• "The other major pro is transparency with the leadership team(in 40 reviews)

• Cons
  • "The only potential con that I can see is geared towards those that have trouble working from home(in 58 reviews)

• "An extremely fast-paced environment that requires you to prioritize effectively(in 24 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee

Thorough and Quick Interview Process

May 6, 2021 - Senior Accountant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Acceleration Partners does a great job with facilitating interviews and giving responses quickly. It helps candidates know readily if this will be a a good fit and if the company will be moving forward with them. They are also very thorough in their interview process, allowing the candidate to the interview with multiple people on the team they will be joining. This not only allows the company to determine if you will be a good fit, but it also allows the candidate to determine if the team will be a good fit for them.

Cons

The Company performs multiple interviews which allows the candidate to meet the team. This may be more difficult to schedule just because the candidate will need to be available for at least 4 interviews throughout the process.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Truly a "Best Places to Work"

May 3, 2021 - Account Director
      Business Outlook

Pros

AP has been such a supportive company to both my personal and professional development over the 5+ years that I have been working here. The days are not always easy, but when times are tough, there is support from every one of my co-workers to help me think through efficiencies, solutions or challenge me to think differently in my approach. This is truly the best place I have worked and I would highly recommend to anyone who enjoys to be pushed outside of their comfort zone and wants new opportunities.

Cons

It's hard to think of any, but a couple things to know before deciding if AP is the right place for you - we are fast paced and always strive to learn more (not monotonous work). Also, traditional health benefits, however, as we grow these have improved AND the company has other health benefits that support employee well-being.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee

Love the work/life balance!

Apr 9, 2021 - Senior Associate
      Business Outlook

Pros

All of the employees here at AP are welcoming and go out of their way to support their peers. My team and manager are encouraging and give feedback in ways I'm receptive to. You are treated as a human with a work/life balance, which is refreshing! Also enjoy the remote work experience while still connecting with teammates and peers.

Cons

Not so much a con, but it can be fast-paced when working on the client-side.

4. 5.0

Great Company, Values, and Opportunities

Apr 8, 2021 - Account Manager in Boston, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

AP truly hires the best in the industry. Everyone you encounter during your day-to-day is extremely motivated, driven, intelligent, and kind. While the company is completely remote, you very rarely feel alone or lost with the variety of resources available and people who are excited and willing to connect with you

Cons

Extremely fast-paced environment, lot of work with constant change - not necessarily a bad thing, but something to be aware of!

5. 5.0

Strong values, great people

Apr 6, 2021 - Account Director
      Business Outlook

Pros

Really smart people at all levels, culture is strong which is impressive being fully remote. Core values are part of the day-to-day job which is nice that it is always top of mind. The flexibility allows freedom and control, allowing a true work-life balance. Joining AP as part of an acquisition it is comforting knowing how many resources are available and how leadership truly has an open door policy.

Cons

Growing fast may jeopardize some of the pros

6. 5.0

Great Company, Strong Culture, High Performing Team

Sep 21, 2020 - Senior Associate Affiliate Marketing
      Business Outlook

Pros

Remote Working, Flexible working schedules and strong work/life balance, strong team culture with emphasis on others and being team players, opportunities for advancement and growth, hire and develop from within

Cons

virtual work environment can be difficult to feel truly connected and that you are making an impact without being in person, work can feel repetitive, task driven, and operational without opportunity to take on more challenging/meaningful projects. Growth path can be unclear and timing is not clear on what the next steps are for advancement within role.

Continue reading
      2 people found this review helpful

Acceleration Partners Response

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We care deeply about employee growth and development and strive to see development at all levels in the organization. If you'd like to provide further feedback or have ideas on how to expand on opportunities for associates and non-managers, please reach out to the Talent, Culture and Training team.

7. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company culture with passionate people

Apr 27, 2021 - Account Manager in Boston, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great company culture, managers listen to feedback and improve in a timely manner

Cons

Company size is small and compensations are not great as big corporations such as listed companies

8. 5.0

Exciting company

Apr 1, 2021 - Director
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, growth opportunities, strong culture and leadership

Cons

Constant change but that allows for growth so not all bad

Continue reading
    9. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Awesome Company

Jan 19, 2021 - Associate in Boston, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

-Acceleration Partners has an incredible culture and really invests in the happiness of its employees. It even has a happiness commitment for its employees -Growth opportunities are as good as it gets! You can get promoted essentially on the timeline that you decide with your manager -People at AP are super supportive, engaged, smart, but also fun and great to chat with -Great work-life balance -Everything is very structured, all the processes are documented, and you can find answers to your questions relatively quickly because the company is so well organized

Cons

-There's a big learning curve -A lot of company-specific processes to adhere to, which might not work for everybody

Acceleration Partners Response

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback as we truly appreciate hearing from our employees. Its great to see that you enjoy working with us and support AP's culture and values! If you have any further feedback to share, or thoughts on ways we can better assist employees please contact our Talent, Culture and Training team.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company, awesome benefits, and a lot of room for growth!

Feb 2, 2021 - Associate Account Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

- 401K Match - Company covers insurance premiums - Professional growth opportunities - Great training processes despite being a work-from-home environment - Amazing people - Other perks and wellness benefits - Welcoming & professional environment - You will learn and grow here!

Cons

Not necessarily a con, but this is a fast-paced company. Must be a self-starter, self-motivated and eager to learn and grow to thrive at AP!

Acceleration Partners Response

Thank you for taking the time to write your response. We appreciate hearing about your personal experience and are glad to learn that you enjoy working with your team members and our unique work perks.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 208 Reviews