Acceleration Partners Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.9
Robert Glazer

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Work from home - work/life balance (in 29 reviews)

• Leadership team truly cares about employees and it shows (in 17 reviews)

Cons
  • Working from home isn't for everyone (in 26 reviews)

• I have worked in fast-paced start ups before, but they do not compare to AP (in 7 reviews)

1. "Account Manager"

Current Employee - Account Manager
    Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at Acceleration Partners full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Team is responsive and willing to help. I even was approached by 2 team members to ask if I needed help when I started.
    True match between values and behavior. No bs with real feedback. This really feels good!
    Almost all is documented to avoid repeating tasks. I have access to videos, trainings, how to docs, simulations...

Cons

At the beginning the line of command was un-clear and got cleared out later on.

2. "I love working for AP!"

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager
    Current Employee - Senior Account Manager

I have been working at Acceleration Partners full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

AP is a wonderful organization. Our leaders and employees stand by our core values on a daily basis and reiterate our core values on all company calls weekly. Leadership listens to your feedback no matter your level and encourages open dialogue and conversations. The work is new every day with different clients and different goals so we are never bored. Our founder encourages work life integration so you don't have to choose between having a fulfilling career and spending time with your family and friends.

Cons

You have to be okay with working from home 100% of the time. It can be a challenge if you get distracted easily as you will not have time to watch Netflix all day. I love being home but it's not for everyone. It can also be a challenge to "disconnect" since your office is in your house.

Advice to Management

Continue doing what you are doing.

3. "Senior Associate"

Current Employee - Senior Associate in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Senior Associate in Boston, MA

I have been working at Acceleration Partners full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Management believes in their employees and their futures at AP, awesome culture and everyone acknowledges the hard work everyone puts in!

Cons

If you have trouble focusing or do not have a go getter attitude, working remote may not be the best option for you.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

4. "Operations"

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Boston, MA

I have been working at Acceleration Partners full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Working remotely saves hours in commuting time as well as a better work life balance than most office settings. I have more time with my family. I feel I can work more efficiently since it is a quieter atmosphere and there are less distractions than in an office. I don't miss the traffic, paying for gas or the dry cleaning bill.

Cons

I do miss socializing a bit at work as well as those times we would all go out for drinks after work. Sometimes I feel like I am out of the loop with what is going on with other departments since we don't run into each other in the office.

"Amazing company, exceptional culture and the best and brightest industry people!"

I have been working at Acceleration Partners full-time

Pros

- Management team says what they mean and mean what they say.
    - Culture isn't just talked about, it's made a priority.
    - Working smarter, not working harder is truth. When you do something that drives results it is recognized and rewarded.
    - Top talent within the company means learning from the best which means huge opportunity for professional growth and development.
    - Flexibility to work from home.
    - Autonomy allows you to really own your client portfolio.

Cons

- Working from home is definitely not for everyone. You MUST be a self-motivated person to work here.
    - If you are someone who finds that things are typically not your fault then this may not be the right fit. Individual and collective accountability is a huge piece of what makes AP work.
    - Health benefit options are not as competitive as my previous places of employment but are fairly standard for a smaller company.

6. "Lots of growth potential"

I have been working at Acceleration Partners full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Our company has grown so much since I started over a year ago. I have lost count of how many new team members we have needed to add to keep up with demand. Above all, I love our culture. Top down, great people all wanting to see you succeed and help you grow into your next position with Acceleration Partners. Lots of opportunity to stretch and make an impact.

Cons

Growing pains due to steady new client acquisition mean there is no shortage of work to be done which can be overwhelming at times, but the company is dedicated to recruiting strong candidates. This can be time consuming because we want the best and brightest to work alongside us.

"Great Place to Work- Especially if you have a family!"

I have been working at Acceleration Partners full-time

Pros

1.) Remote position- no sitting in traffic!
    2.) Highly motivated and driven team. No underperformers. Accountability and drive across all levels.
    3.) Transparency from the top down.
    4.) Big brands and clients.
    5.) Inspiring and challenging work. Our work spans across all channels within the digital marketing ecosphere so you will be challenged and learn something new every day.
    6.) Ownership- The ability to truly own your client portfolio, your calendar and everything in between.
    7.) An emphasis on work-life balance and finding new tools to become even more efficient.
    8.) Competitive salary and benefits.

Cons

Our business is growing and rapidly (all very good things) but that can sometimes lead to longer hours as we continue to find amazing affiliate managers to meet the needs of our ever-growing client list. The leadership team is sensitive to this and something they are mindful of and addressing. Work-life balance is a top priority and they continue to make sure that employees are feeling happy in this area and are making adjustments where necessary.

"Affiliate Marketing Associate"

Current Employee - Associate
    Current Employee - Associate

I have been working at Acceleration Partners full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

-Work from home/ flexible environment
    - Leadership team truly cares about employees and it shows
    -The whole company sticks to the core values, Own It, Embrace It, Excel & Improve
    -Fast paced and challenging environment. Always on top of new trends and being thought leaders in the industry.
    -Such a positive overall feel from every single team member, always willing to help out and help others improve and excel.

Cons

Workload can be heavy so if you are not able to focus on your own from a work from home environment, it may not be for you.

Advice to Management

Keep up the awesome company culture! It's a pleasure to work for this company.

"The best!"

I have been working at Acceleration Partners full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

There are many good qualities about my position, and others, at AP. From
    challenging but rewarding work, inspirational leadership, great colleagues, a flexible working environment, and the best company culture! The entire AP team works hard, supports each other, and is always striving for unmatched quality.

Cons

While working from home definitely has its perks and benefits, it isn't for everyone. Learning how to function in a culture that truly embraces work/life balance initially took a bit of practice to manage, and at time--still does! To thrive one must be self-aware, organized, and proactive.

Advice to Management

Keep it up! The leadership team at AP is truy top-notch. They are true inspirations and thoroughly engaged in what they do as well as their employees!

"Fantastic company with an unbelievable culture!"

I have been working at Acceleration Partners full-time

Pros

Amazing company with a fantastic culture, co-workers, and benefits. AP really makes an effort to ensure you understand their systems, the day to day of your role, as well what's expected of you.

They are very transparent and have honest check-ins with their employees including weekly feedback surveys to keep a pulse on how their employees' are feeling as well as their happiness.

Cons

No cons for me but I could see the remote environment not being for everyone

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!