AcceptanceNOW Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at AcceptanceNOW

2.0

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AcceptanceNOW (Farmington Hills, MI) in May 2019.

Interview

Fill out application and got a call same day and next day got hired it was very easy process now hopefully i stay and grow within the company which i cant wait for

Interview Questions

• If you had to decline a customer because their credit how will you say it?   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at AcceptanceNOW.

Interview

You take assessments. They call you for an interview. You have a professional / causal conversation. They tell you to expect during your employment . Then you have to take a drug test and background check.

Interview Questions

• Easy they ask about prior experiences with employment. Ask question about the store you will be placed at .   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hollywood, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AcceptanceNOW (Hollywood, FL) in April 2018.

Interview

Brief simple basic questions on hours can work pay expectations and how well you work with others your qualities what you dislike what was your last job about and why did you leave

Collections Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richland, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AcceptanceNOW (Richland, WA).

Interview

Met in Office. Personable and quick. Met with the store manager to have an overview of skill set and to see if I would be up to the challenge of confronting delinquent customers.

Interview Questions

• Communication is the key factor. How do you make sure you establish strong communication between customers and the management team?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at AcceptanceNOW (Charlotte, NC) in November 2017.

Interview

Multiple interviews, with long stretches in between, poor follow up, and communication provided to candidate. Hiring manager did not honor his commitments. ie.. I will call you in five minutes, and then not call. A very frustrating experience overall.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AcceptanceNOW (Carrollton, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very easy going, they stuck to the resume and asked a few job related questions about collections. My interviewer had a very friendly disposition and it was probably one of the easiest interviews I had. I even asked about some of the negative reviews I read here and was reassured by my interviewer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AcceptanceNOW (Saint Louis, MO) in July 2017.

Interview

You fill out the application and at the end, it will ask you scenario questions you do have to pass because you will be scored (but you won't know that). After you get a call they will schedule you an interview. Then after that, they will ask you basic questions and after that, they will usually let you know at the end if you got the job. But it is rather easy. Then you will be asked to complete a drug test at another location. Nothing that they say and promise you is what it seems.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AcceptanceNOW (Lafayette, LA) in July 2017.

Interview

Went in to store on a Thursday, met with district manager for about an hour, basically talked about my previous experience and what I knew about the company. He told me what the job entailed and how the hours and pay went. A couple hours later I got an email to accept for them to run a background check, next day I got an email to take a drug test that Friday, on Tuesday he called me to do observation and start on Wednesday.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shiloh, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AcceptanceNOW (Shiloh, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

Interview process was easy. They wanted me to drive over 30 minutes away. I explained my situation where I wouldn’t be able to do that until I had been paid. Location changed where I could make it. Interview was basically explaining the job and asking if I could do it.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Draper, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at AcceptanceNOW (Draper, UT) in February 2017.

Interview

Met at a Starbucks coffee shop for the interview. Should've been my first red flag. Was promised great hourly rate and 11% commission on all sales, but 2 months later, commissions were cut to 2.5%, and then in November, all commissions were cut. Promised lofty and grandiose advancement opportunities that never came to fruition. This company is dishonest in all aspects.