Accero Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Accero

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accero (Portland, OR) in May 2010.

Interview

Before this company will interview you - you are subjected to an on-line assessment. They test your apptitude, IQ and personality. The test is 2 hours long - and it is quite lengthy and onerous.

It was not clear how the tests relates to direct functions of the job for which I applied (a non-technical role).

Frankly, as the labor market deteriorates, many are seeing employers become more aggressive in the selection process... Accero is no exception. It has imposed significant barriers to candidates.

Interview Questions

• Appitude test -battery of questions that takes about 45 minutes to complete   Answer Question
    • IQ test - battery of questions that takes more than 1 hour to complete. It is presetned on-line, and participants are asked to not use anything but paper and pencil to develop answers... the test is not given in a controlled environment.   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accero in February 2010.

Interview

Company is owned by Vista - an IQ / Personality test was required before an interview was even scheduled. If you scored an interview, its safe to assume you passed. Phone interview with HR - Phone interview with VP of sales. F2F interview with VP of Sales /w a mini presentation - Offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pretty inflexible - Attempted to negotiate, but it was through a recruiter - so you never really know.