Accion Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Accion

2.5

Sort:

Junior Loan Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accion.

Interview

One phone call to discuss what the company did and the starting salary expectations for the position, then set up an in-person interview. I met with two very nice employees, passionate and proud about their work. As someone inexperienced in interview situations, it was a relaxed and low-stress environment. A week later they emailed informing me the position had been filled.

Advancement Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accion (Albuquerque, NM) in November 2016.

Interview

I had a wonderful interviewing experience. I applied at one of the worst times, the weekend before Thanksgiving, but received a personalized reply soon after that my application was under review. From then on the lines of communication were very open and the recruiter was honest about the time frame and what they needed from me. The interviewers were very direct, knowledgeable, and able to answer any and all questions. Overall this was a very god interviewing experience.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accion in February 2016.

Interview

Two rounds of interviews. One by the HR, the second one by the industry specialist. Each was about half an hour. General background interview. If you meet the qualifications, they will give you a call.

Intern Interview

Interview

Basic interview questions

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accion (Boston, MA) in June 2011.

Interview

I found the position online and knew someone who was already working at ACCION. The person I knew referred me to the hiring manager and I was interviewed for a paid internship position within 3 days. After a one-on-one interview, I was hired on the spot and started two days later.

Interview Questions

• What has your experience been with microfinance?   1 Answer

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accion (Boston, MA) in November 2010.

Interview

phone interview and then an in-person assessment

Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Accion in April 2014.

Interview

3 interviews in a row, the first two are phone interviews because the headquarter of the company is based in DC. The last interview is one-to-one in NY. I was asked mostly behavioral questions, and also some questions concerning micro finance. The interviewers were really nice. Just be sure to know you know at least a little about micro finance and do your homework about the position.

EPA Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accion (New York, NY) in March 2012.

Interview

The interview was fairly casual. I spoke to two members of the EPA team. The only curveball was that I had to have a conversation in spanish. Nonetheless, everyone I spoke to was friendly and helpful. I only declined the offer because it was unpaid.

Interview Questions

• I was asked what my weaknesses/strengths are and had to have a conversation in spanish.   Answer Question

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accion (Boston, MA) in February 2012.

Interview

Had an initial screen call with HR that covered the basics, background, how my experience can add to the company etc. Lasted about 25 minutes, then was invited in for an in person with who would become my immediate supervisor, then with the CAO and CFO. All took maybe 3 hours and was offered the job a week later. The entire process took 2 and a half weeks.

Interview Questions

• How can my skill and experience add to the company   1 Answer

Commercial Lender Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Accion (New York, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

Very inviting and humble environment. Felt that you are welcomed. The interview process was very efficient where your educational background and work experience was weighed equally. The peer interview process was helpful as well as you got to understand the requirements from your colleagues and what they are interested in prior to you starting to work there.