Accion Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 18, 2017

2.6

Client Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accion (Albuquerque, NM).

Interview

Initial communication was concise and friendly. Was asked to interview in person a month after I had submitted an application. Interviewer was late, rushed, and clearly wasn't interested in interviewing me. Interviewer lacked professional polish, and did not seem to have read the job description, and was confrontational when asked additional questions. I was told they were moving quickly and that I would have a response within a week. I never heard back.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had an upset client a show you managed it.   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time when you had to use your leadership skills to ensure client satisfaction.   Answer Question

Advancement Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accion (Albuquerque, NM) in November 2016.

Interview

I had a wonderful interviewing experience. I applied at one of the worst times, the weekend before Thanksgiving, but received a personalized reply soon after that my application was under review. From then on the lines of communication were very open and the recruiter was honest about the time frame and what they needed from me. The interviewers were very direct, knowledgeable, and able to answer any and all questions. Overall this was a very god interviewing experience.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accion.

Interview

About to be interviewed. Application process was easy. I applied on the website, included a cover letter and got contacted for phone interview offer a few minutes after. I scheduled the interview and now I await the interview itself.

Loan Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accion (New York, NY).

Interview

Phone Interview, Office Interview, met the team and they ask those that are in the office to stop by and interact with you. Then call you about a week later. Lots of behavioral questions, they want someone to stay long term so they gauge you in that way.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in microfinance?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very straightforward.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accion in February 2016.

Interview

Two rounds of interviews. One by the HR, the second one by the industry specialist. Each was about half an hour. General background interview. If you meet the qualifications, they will give you a call.

Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Accion (Boston, MA).

Interview

one to one interview lasted about 15 minutes, easy resume walk and ask about your future plan, the person who I intreviewed with is very nice and be aware to be polite.

Junior Loan Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accion.

Interview

One phone call to discuss what the company did and the starting salary expectations for the position, then set up an in-person interview. I met with two very nice employees, passionate and proud about their work. As someone inexperienced in interview situations, it was a relaxed and low-stress environment. A week later they emailed informing me the position had been filled.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accion (Cambridge, MA) in July 2015.

Interview

I had wanted to work for the organization for a few months prior to approaching ACCION. I had went in to the office twice with my résumé and cover letter as well as submitting a general application online. A few weeks after my last visit into the office I received an email from H.R. about interest in interviewing me for a part time position. I had a phone interview with my supervisor and a week or so later a half hour in person interview and at the end of the interview negotiated hours, compensation, and arranged to deliver ACCION previous work that I had done before the final decision was made.

Interview Questions

• What inspired you to work for an economic empowerment organization like ACCION?   1 Answer

Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Accion in April 2014.

Interview

3 interviews in a row, the first two are phone interviews because the headquarter of the company is based in DC. The last interview is one-to-one in NY. I was asked mostly behavioral questions, and also some questions concerning micro finance. The interviewers were really nice. Just be sure to know you know at least a little about micro finance and do your homework about the position.

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accion (Boston, MA) in February 2012.

Interview

Had an initial screen call with HR that covered the basics, background, how my experience can add to the company etc. Lasted about 25 minutes, then was invited in for an in person with who would become my immediate supervisor, then with the CAO and CFO. All took maybe 3 hours and was offered the job a week later. The entire process took 2 and a half weeks.

Interview Questions

• How can my skill and experience add to the company   1 Answer