Accuen Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Accuen

2.2

Sort:

Media Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accuen.

Interview

I had applied online with a resume and was contacted by what I assumed to be HR within a day to schedule a 30 minute phone interview. On the day of the phone interview, I still had not heard from the assumed HR interviewer at 15 minutes past the scheduled time so I called them to see if the time still worked. I reached the interviewer fairly quickly at which point they told me that they were finishing up some things and that they were "getting around to calling me in a little bit." As I am currently still employed and had to do this call in secret (which they knew about), I found the lack of punctuality a little frustrating.

They then proceeded to talk for the remaining time about the position, but at no time really asked me any questions about my experience (current or former) which felt odd. At about five minutes left, they then asked if I thought they would happen to have my resume. Again, I got an odd feeling that they would not bring up that they did not have my resume in front of them until the end of the phone interview. I replied that I had sent it over with my application, but if they need it again I would be happy to send. Honestly, I got the feeling that they may be testing me on something that was reading between the lines, but there really was no way of knowing.

I was then told that I was a finalist for the position and asked if I had a web cam. Assuming that this meant a Skype/FaceTime interview with the hiring manager, I said yes. As it turns out, the invitation was for a "video interview": a one-sided interaction where I answer recorded questions on a webcam with no follow-up questions or interaction with a live person.

At this time, I do not know if I will be continuing with the hiring process as I found the recruitment tactics to not be at the level of professionalism that I would have expected for a company that is connected to such a large, respected agency. It is a shame because from the research I had done on the company online, it otherwise seems like a great place to take your career. However, based on how the company is represented by the interviewer, I did not get a great feeling.

Interview Questions

• What is a salary you would accept if we were to make an offer?   1 Answer

N/A Interview

Interview

The interview process was easy and manageable. I was interviewed over the phone and then 2 back to back interviews in person making it easy to sneak away from the current position i held. Everyone was very nice and made the process run smoothly

Trader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Accuen (Chicago, IL) in May 2012.

Interview

Email correspondence with an HR rep initially to set up an interview. Two in office interviews with two different teams (about four individuals in each team) and one phone interview with head of trading. Whole process took a little less than a month. Each interview had a different feel. Some individuals were casual while others only asked brain teasing questions. Overall the process took a very long time and ultimately didn't produce an offer.

Planning and Optimization Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Accuen (Charlotte, NC) in November 2017.

Interview

I initially applied for this position through LinkedIn and it was to the umbrella company that owns Accuen, Omnicom Media. I was contacted by a recruiter about 2 days later and set up with phone interview with the two directors of the programmatic department. The phone interview was easy enough with standard questions about previous experience and how it could be applied to their open P&O position and it lasted about 1 hour. They called me back for an in-person interview a week later and was 3 hours long. I interviewed for 1 hour each with both directors again and got a chance to highlight my personality and give a presentation highlighting my skill set in each hour respectively. The third hour was spilt between two current analyst and they were just getting a feel for my work ethic and how i'd fit in the community. I was told a decision wouldn't be made by weeks end, but I would hear something soon. After 3 weeks I reached out to my recruiter who informed me even though the company liked me, they wanted to spend more time interviewing others to be safe. Turns out even though the posting was for an entry level role, they really wanted someone to be a mid-level manager and they were hesitant about me. WHY INTERVIEW ME THEN!? Also, why make me wait over a month and half? Stupid.

Interview Questions

• If a guy buys a bat and baseball for $1.10 and the bat cost 1 more dollar than the ball, how much are the item individually?   Answer Question

Trading Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accuen in June 2011.

Interview

Had an in person interview with the HR, and 2 other people who were managers there. They called me back the same day and invited me for another in person interview the next day. The questions were pretty standard on the first interview and the second interview had some brain teaser questions.

Interview Questions

• There are 1000 buckets, one of them contains poison, the rest are filled with water. They all look the same. If a pig drinks that poison it will die within in 30 mins. What is the minimum amount of pigs you need to figure out which bucket contains the poison.   14 Answers

Digital Trader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Accuen (Sydney (Australia)) in January 2014.

Interview

recuiter > manager interview > managing director interview > salary offer. Everything is very straight forward and quick. Interviewers were nice and polite. Questions are not to difficult.

Interview Questions

• What your experience with display media?   1 Answer