Accurate Background Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accurate Background Interview Questions

Interviews at Accurate Background

Sort:

Java Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accurate Background.

Interview

Phone call from the recruiter and then skype interview with the hiring manager for technical evaluation. Asked about my back ground experience in computer science. Then interview lasted about 40 min.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accurate Background.

Interview

Phone interview, had trouble understanding one because strong accent (no offense intended ) and second because interviewer had intimidating vibe. An introduction of who interviewer was and role at company etc. Face to face interview, felt the same. Maybe having another member of management shadow would have been more comfortable. Felt contradicted the whole interview. I would express my experience similarities and give examples and same answer, "No, not the same thing" ummm Customer and Client Service not similar? Ok.

Client Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accurate Background (Irvine, CA).

Interview

Worked for one year, interview process went well... got switched around to different teams, after starting.. Couldn't really focus too much on duties..as they were always changing

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Accurate Background.

Interview

Hiring was handled by a third party. Three phase interview by the hiring manager, the team, the CTO, and the HR head.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accurate Background (Irvine, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

First round is phone interview to understand the background. Second was in person with various people in the team from developer to VP. Few of the puzzle type questions and coding on the white board. Questions about the team conflict resolution.

Na Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accurate Background.

Interview

Overall enjoyed the interview process. Got to meet several people within the organization, including getting to meet with the CEO. I read up a lot on the company before my interview and felt well prepared.

Product Owner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Accurate Background (Irvine, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

extended, the interviewer was extremely detailed and asked questions that were outside of the job requirements but related to the team in a cross functional environment. Was able to meet with multiple people in a single visit

Interview Questions

• Progammer based questions when the position was for a business focused role   Answer Question

Criminal Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Accurate Background (Irvine, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Came in and told the receptionist that I had an interview. They walked me through there guest login system and notified the person I was interview with. 5 minutes later I was sitting in a conference room interviewing with 2 people. They were very humble and polite throughout the whole interview process. Explained everything in detailed format. Asked about my background in computer experience. The interview lasted about 10 to 15 minutes and the experience was amazing!

Corporate Services Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Forest, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accurate Background (Lake Forest, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

Interview with recruiting manager, then interview with department manager or department VP that you are looking to hire into.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Accurate Background in July 2014.

Interview

Applied online through website. After about 2 weeks got a call from the supervisor. Played phone tag back and forth for over a week. Asked one question over the phone as to why I'm leaving my current job after working there for over 8 years. Finally scheduled an interview. One part interview with 3 people at the same time. Average difficulty interview. Very nice team!

Interview Questions

• Do you have the technical experience for this job?   1 Answer