Achilles Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Achilles Group Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Achilles Group

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Achilles Group (Houston, TX).

Interview

3 interviews

Negotiation

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Achilles Group (Houston, TX) in July 2011.

Interview

I met with one person, and was not offered the job. A couple of months later, I was called back for another interview with another person. This man told me that they only hire out of the intern pool, but he wanted to talk to me. I don't understand why they would call someone to come in and interview for a position if they had absolutely no intention of considering the applicant for the position. That is so unprofessional and a waste of everyone's time.

Interview Questions

• Asked about previous work experience and why I was interested in this position.   Answer Question

Internal Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abingdon, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Achilles Group (Abingdon, England (UK)) in September 2011.

Interview

The first stage consisted of a telephone interview, followed by an invitation to go to their offices and do the second stage which consisted of a role-playing.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your employment history   Answer Question
    • Give an example of a time when you had to work with a manager you didn't like.   Answer Question