Acquia Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 19, 2017

3.1

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acquia (Boston, MA) in April 2017.

Interview

unprofessional at best. asked basic questions by a recruitment coordinator. made it to the second round which was supposed to be a call with the recruiter. The recruiter was a no show for the interview. No follow up on rescheduling the call.

Interview Questions

• basic questions - why Acquia, why are you leaving your current job, salary history, etc.   Answer Question

Senior User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acquia (Boston, MA) in April 2017.

Interview

The process was pretty smooth and fast. Had an initial phone call with HR and then an 4-hour on-site interview. After that, I took a design challenge at home and presented it to the team on the phone.

Chief Financial Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Acquia (Boston, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

The CEO and the senior team were very genuine and very open as i asked questions. They were honest about the issues that they perceived as needing attention (nothing significant) and they gave me a very good perspective about the company and the markets they serve.

Interview Questions

• My description of one of my previous CEO colleagues.   1 Answer

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Acquia (Boston, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online, had several phone and video interviews on about 6 weeks. Everyone was very friendly and made me feel welcomed.
    After talking to several people I was offered to visit their office and do a demo presentation to a group of people (vary from HR to peers to managers to VPs).

Interview Questions

• Mostly about your experience in the past.
      Demo interview in the HQ.
      Answer Question

Account Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Acquia (Boston, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

My recruiter was absolutely fabulous, so I can't speak for anyone else but my experience with her. Overall, it was a very quick and decisive process, on both ends. The description of the job was clear and accurate, all the discussions were also straightforward about exactly what I would be doing day-to-day. The interviewers were a good mix of friendly, tough, and thorough.

Resume screening, phone screening, phone interview, in-person with 3 levels of employees, and a second in-person case study. Just a great balance of wanting to hear about your accomplishments and being informative; seeing how you as a person operate and if there would be a good and honest fit within the company and department.

My experience was practically exemplary right down to the formalities: almost no waiting time both at the office and between interview steps, everyone was prepared, even parking was taken care of (which, when you're paying $32 an hour to possibly get rejected, is nice to not have hanging over your head).

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard interview questions, case study wasn't horribly difficult.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Growing company, but incredibly disorganized. They reached out to me and I had multiple interviews. The individual people there were nice, but it was disorganized and the recruiting team was difficult to work with. We were never on the same page: they couldn't tell me format of interviews (it was just a surprise the day I went in), if they would meet my salary requirements, and the recuiter was impossible to get a hold of. I almost missed a phone meeting with the recruiter because he gave me the wrong number. After so many meetings and vague responses back, they finally told me months later that I didn't get the job. I understand when companies want to go a different way, but at least be respectful of your interviewees. Be transparent, don't waste time, and don't keep people hanging. They offered to interview me for another job, but I declined citing that I was happy in my current position and am not interested in going through this tedious process again.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary, mostly focused on market knowledge and how you would position the products.   Answer Question

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Acquia (Boston, MA) in September 2016.

Interview

After connecting to their recruiter through a LinkedIn connection referral he described different areas of the company I could in. I was impressed that the recruiter guided me to pre-sales, working as a Solutions Architect, since I didn't even know the role existed, and it was a perfect match for my background and interests.

I talked to the Director of the group on the phone, as he was based in Virginia, then met the person who would be my manager in person in San Francisco. I then did a video conference meeting with the VP of the group.

The final stage of the interview process was giving a group demo of Drupal, the open source platform that Acquia commercializes.

Interview Questions

• Describe a past work situation where there was a disagreement on the approach to solving a problem within a group, and how you addressed it.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Acquia in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online and heard from HR. A phone screen was set up with Human Resources assigned to this job posting. It lasted around 30 minutes--nothing out of the ordinary was asked really, she seemed to have good knowledge of what was required of the position. I had a second phone interview with the hiring manager, also around 30 minutes and nothing really out of the ordinary was asked. Overall, average interviews in terms of difficulty.

Interview Questions

• related experience--nothing really out of the ordinary or unexpected   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Acquia.

Interview

I was recruited via LinkedIn and met with several individuals of the sales team upon my request in a group setting. I then when to HQ to meet with the executives. I provided my resume and references.

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Acquia (Boston, MA).

Interview

People are really nice and approachable. HR moves slow, but the BDR managers are great and you can contact them directly so they can speed up HR. First there's a phone screening with HR, then a phone interview with one of the managers and from there they schedule an in-person interview. You come into the office and meet with all the managers for the BDR team, and some of the senior BDRs.

Interview Questions

• 1. What do you know about me? - they managers want to make sure that you came prepared to the interview and researched them LinkedIn
      2. Why sales?