Acuity Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Acuity

Customer Happiness Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Acuity (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted shortly after to set a date and time for an interview. The interview was thorough and very enjoyable. He took a very relaxed approach and really made you feel comfortable.

Customer Happiness Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

Interview

I applied online and shortly after I was emailed to set up a date and time for an interview. He took his time and asked questions in a very relaxed and casual manner. He knew exactly what he wanted.

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Acuity in June 2009.

Interview

One on one interview followed with a phone interview. Atmosphere was very casual. I was asked about my job history and years of experience. I interviewed with the Manager of the department. We discussed particular areas and fields of expertise as it relates to the job I was applying for.

Interview Questions

• How do I see myself fitting in with a small company.   Answer Question
    • How would I resolve a situation where the client is upset.   Answer Question