Acuris Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Acuris Global Interview Questions

Interviews at Acuris Global

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Acuris Global (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2020.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me with a lower than market offer. I figured it wouldn't hurt to talk at least. I had a phone screen and then on to the manager. Phone call went great, next they wanted to have a panel interview. The panel involved 3 people and they wanted me to do a persuasive presentation. There were virtually no guidelines for this other than the presentation being 10 minutes long.

I spent a few hours putting a presentation together with references and visuals. The interview day comes and I present. I presented well and convincingly but I suppose the panel disagreed with the subject matter and chose to not move forward.

It would have been nice to actually have gotten this communication, rather than given the run around. It's a slap in the face to do that when someone has put hours into the interview process.

It is highly unlikely that I would have accepted such a low ball offer for what is one of the most banal products I come across. Coupled with the lack of professionalism in regards to follow up, I have no doubt this turned out for the better.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Acuris Global (New York, NY).

Interview

There was a 3 step interview. Phone interview, in person and presentation. You’re supposed to create a PowerPoint presentation about a persuasive topic. Afterwards you’re questioned. Overall it was extremely quick. The phone screening initially was a bit tough as the initial screening is tough. However, the interview process after is simple. Remember not to over talk them and listen carefully!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Acuris Global (New York, NY) in October 2019.

Interview

I was recruited, so first step was a call with the recruiter. then was an initial phone screen which was unprofessional, had to reschedule the first time since the person never showed up for the call. During the call I felt like they weren't even listening to what I was saying and there were many pauses after everything I was saying.

but I pressed on and after that everything was very pleasant and smooth. the second round is an in person with the head and assistant head of the department. they are both so so sweet and i enjoyed speaking with them.

the last round was a presentation you are asking to prepare around a persuasive topic of your choice. you present it to the head and assistant head of the department, and then two relationship managers. overall i had so much fun with the group, they asked really great questions about my presentation and engaged in discussion which made it clear that they were keenly paying attention and interested in me. I shadowed the company for a little and spoke with some team members.

ultimately they went another direction as I had a few needs they couldn't accommodate. if you're looking for a more flexible environment, this won't be the place for you but other than that I really enjoyed the interview process and wished we could have aligned!

Interview Questions

• walk me through your background. they will go in depth about your background and how you can translate that to the success of this position   1 Answer

Acuris Global Response

Nov 22, 2019 – Recruitment Specialist

Hello,

Our sincerest apologies for any confusion on behalf of the recruitment agency that scheduled your call - you were initially contacted for your phone interview and we were unable to reach you. The recruitment agency then advised us that you were open to rescheduling for another day and the interview was held accordingly.

We are glad to receive your feedback regarding the call, since we do make an effort to screen every candidate as effectively as possible to make sure that they are the right fit for the positions they are interviewing for. As a qualified candidate, you were provided the opportunity to meet with our Relationship Management team.

Unfortunately, we were unable to move forward with the process considering our needs for the role. While our team provides certain remote working opportunities as discussed prior to the final round, we were unable to meet your requirements.

Best of luck with your continued search - if you have further feedback, you are encouraged to reach out directly to a member of our recruitment team!

Application

Interview

Very quick to respond. I went through a recruiter. Phone call, in person interview, presentation, then a shadowing hour with the department. I didn't think anything was bad about it. It would have been better to do the presentation and shadow day in the same day if they know they like you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Acuris Global (New York, NY) in December 2018.

Interview

Went for an interview in December 2018 after being recommended by 2 current Acuris employees. First round consisted of a 30 minute phone interview with their Corporate Recruiter, 2nd is an in-person in their Times Square office w/ the person who would be your direct boss, 3rd is a 15 minute presentation on any random topic of your choosing with about 30-40 minutes of extended Q&A with the would-be direct boss, National Director of the Department, and a random Senior Level Relationship Manager who happens to be available at that moment in time. Despite making it to the third round, 2 employee recommendations (one of whom is actually in the RM department), 2 seemingly great interviews that lasted an hour or more, and several follow-ups via e-mail, they broke for the holiday and I never heard back a definitive answer to inform me that they'd made the decision to go with other candidates, yet the Corporate Recruiter is happy to accept a Linkedin request and post weekly about how they're still looking for a candidate to fill the role I just interviewed for over a month after the fact. Very unprofessional. A brief e-mail takes 2 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Take some time to put together a 15 minute PPT presentation on any topic of your choosing.   1 Answer

Deal Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Job interview as normal, checking what language can speak and try to know who he or she is. And previous careers that what experience, willing to know hobby, expected salary.

Client Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Acuris Global (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

It was a three round interview process that took about a 2 weeks from phone interview until the offer was made. There was a phone interview, then a interview with my now boss, close colleague, and manager. The final interview had two or three more people and it required a 15 minute persuasive presentation.

Interview Questions

• Are you nervous about talking to well-to-do lawyers who know the subject matter you're speaking about far better than you do?

How would you get in contact with someone who does not reply?

Describe your one-on-one meeting experience.

describe your experience with training.   Answer Question

Sales/BD ( Mergermarket ) Interview

Application

Interview

pretty standard half hour call to prequalify with your background and relevant work exp... next stop they ask you to come in and meet a few members of the team and to do some homework

Interview Questions

• they asked me to prepare a sales presentation with something that is totally unrelated to the industry or something you feel you've had some passion about.. they clearly wanted to see how you performed in a board room setting which is clearly important for a sales position   2 Answers

AR Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Acuris Global (New York, NY).

Interview

Prepare to take a test. Make sure you google the company and find out information about the company. Also, be ready to role play and take exams.

Journalist/Reporter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acuris Global in June 2017.

Interview

Submitted resume for a mergers & acquisitions reporter on the West Coast, where the company is planning on setting up an office. Got an email from recruiter in the following few days and set up a phone call. Phone interview lasted a good 40 minutes or so. Have not yet heard back since then, but I'm assuming it's gone to another applicant or the company is not in a rush to hire out in the West Coast yet.