Addison Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Sort:

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Addison Group (Herndon, VA) in October 2017.

Interview

I was referred by a friend, so this was done over the phone We discussed my resume, what I wanted as far as a career, and my current job seekings.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Junior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Addison Group (Houston, TX) in April 2018.

Interview

Went to their office and was interviewed by a group. Several questions about my work ethic, personality and a "shadowing" of someone in the role, which I appreciated. There was a follow up call that included an offer. I am not sure if I will be taking the job, but I've enjoyed the process.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Addison Group (Richmond, VA) in June 2018.

Interview

It wasn't specified before the interview that the position wasn't in the company. There was one phone call, a few emails and a Facetime interview that was only 30 minutes. The Facetime wasn't informative to anything related to the position posted.

AP Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Addison Group (Chicago, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

Had the first interview with the recruiter then another one with the Payroll manager then the last one with the payroll supervisor, it was not that hard honestly and it went very well.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background?   1 Answer

Business Development Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Addison Group.

Interview

I was contacted by a representative to set up an interview. He was great and suggested I interview for the Business Development role. I did so and went in for my interview with 3 different people. They asked me about my prior experience and what made me want to work for them, etc. Afterwards, I was told that I would hear something in a few days. A week went by after me sending follow up emails and nothing. I called in and they emailed back saying sorry we actually went with someone else.

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Addison Group (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Lauren Price was phenomenal during the interview process. I felt as though Lauren cared about my future. Lauren displayed high levels of integrity and honesty. I will continue to advocate for Addison Group.

Interview Questions

• Is there any way you can fix your resume before 5:30pm?   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Addison Group (Chicago, IL) in August 2018.

Interview

The interviewer at the Addison group contacted me, I did not contact them. Tami, didn't ask any pertinent information about my skills. She only asked about my salary and the salary requirements.

Interview Questions

• What am I making now. What was I making at my last job. She didn't have any open positions that I would fit into.   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Addison Group (Chicago, IL) in February 2012.

Interview

They had me do a video resume and had me take a typing test. I was interviewed by the direct recruiter and my handler. The interview lasted about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Addison Group (Schaumburg, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

Addison Group is a staffing agency. I heard good things about them, so I applied online, then made an appointment with a recruiter in their office. I interviewed in the office and was told they had some listings suitable for my skills. Never heard from them again except for one email weeks later about a job. I immediately called, left voice mail, emailed. Called several times over two days. Kept in touch with an occasional email that I was still interested. Agency failed to keep in contact or respond.

Technical Support Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Addison Group.

Interview

Don't hold your breath; expect this line, "I wish I had some actual feedback for you".

Contacted by a recruiter, several weeks after applying to the website. Followed up with her, and then she fell off the face of the earth after this email message, "As far as [company] goes, I believe that role has been put on hold because it is not an immediate need apparently. The Web Developer position with [company] has also been put on hold because they are changing the requirements"

Was then contacted several weeks later by recruiter #2. Followed up with the guy, who referred me to another recruiter (#3). Came in for an in-person interview with both recruiters (#2 and #3), who told me several days later that the positions were no longer available. Recruiter #3 then submitted me at the same time as another recruiting agency for a new Tech Analyst role. Apparently a dual submit like this is not only frowned on, but will put you on a permanent Addison Group blacklist if they are the last group to submit you. Recruiter #3 contacted me about this in a very accusatory way, and emphasized they thought I was "lying" about the dual submit.

The Addison Group, for me, was a massive disappointment who provided mostly disorganized and unprofessional communications, and served nothing more than the addition of my resume to their database.