Addison Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Addison Group Interview Questions

Updated Apr 27, 2017

2.4

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Addison Group in April 2017.

Interview

After applying to this position on LinkedIn, a recruiter reached out and we scheduled an interview for a few days later. When the scheduled time arrived, I never got a call and never received a follow up email letting me know that they were no longer interested in considering me as a candidate.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Addison Group in April 2017.

Interview

Intial pre-screen. Very informative and helpful. Talked a lot about the company and what they are about. Asked if it would be something I am interested in. Asked a little more about me and got to know me more

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Addison Group (Houston, TX).

Interview

The interview isn't too bad. It pretty quick. Submitted resume to recruiter, take a personality test on line. Follow up phone call with corporate recruiter, sends resume to contact for next steps. Phone interview with VP of department.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Addison Group (Houston, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied on LinkedIn then recruiter reached out. From there took an assessment test. Which was very simple. Then was asked to come in for in-person interview. The interview was with 2 upper level employees. The questions were somewhat in a sense as if I applied for senior level position vs entry level. I walked away feeling as if I was being drilled and needed to come from a role that was identical instead of having "transferable" skills. He stated in the interview that my current company was different. Which is clearly understandable. No two companies are the same.Needless to say the recruiter that initially reached out to me never reached back out.I saw on LinkedIn were the position was back open when I was ready to follow up. He told me that he called me not once but twice to inform me I didn't get the offer and left a voicemail. I received none. The way this company treated me was bogus. No one calls you twice to tell you didn't get the job. So I'm certainly positive he never followed up.

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Addison Group (Nashville, TN) in February 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and they asked if i was interested in the position. They went over the position details and then scheduled an interview with the manager at their office in Nashville. I showed up to the interview 15 minutes early and there was nobody at the desk. They had a phone number at their front desk and I called multiple times until I spoke with someone. They said that they would be out shortly for my interview. Thirty minutes after the interview was supposed to start the manager called me back for the interview. During the interview I got asked the standard interview questions and i felt that i did well. They were unprofessional.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Addison Group (New York, NY).

Interview

Highly unprofessional. I was contacted by their internal recruiter located in Houston. We scheduled a phone interview, but I never received a call. I sent him an email and he said he had written down the wrong day. We rescheduled for the following week, but again no call, and this time, no response to my email asking if he would still like to proceed with a conversation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Addison Group (Nashville, TN) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online, and was contacted by a recruiter. Set up for an on site interview. Had my interview, they said they'd get back with me in the next week. And it's been over a week, and no one has responded to me..?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Addison Group (New York, NY).

Interview

They called me more than an hour later than they said they would for a phone interview. Then they told me they would contact me in the next day to set up an in-person email. It took several days. When I was unexpectedly offered a job at a different organization, I let them know immediately that I wouldn't be able to make it to the interview because I took a different position. I was very nice about it. Their response was shocking. They told me I should have apologized for wasting their time and that I had burned a bridge. I'm so glad I didn't end up working for such an unprofessional company.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Addison Group in December 2016.

Interview

Quick phone screening by a recruiter. She received my resume through Indeed, proceeded to email me about setting up a time to chat and scheduled a phone call the same day.

BUT LET ME TELL YOU... The most monotone, snappy, boring, and rude recruiter I have ever come across. As a recruiter it's literally your job to be bubbly and welcoming to potential new employees. You, as the recruiter, are the first impression a potential new hire gets and you're going to yawn mid interview? Not professional in the slightest, but that's the least of it.

She asked basic questions about my background and experience and asked what I know about the position. Nothing out of the ordinary.

She asked when I would be available to come into the office for a potential next round. When I told her I did not have any set plans at the moment to visit Chicago she scoffed and made me verbally confirm that I would make the trip in on my own expense. "Ya know its the next step in the process so I'd need that confirmation from you sooner or later." Super aggressive and off-putting.

When I asked what she liked most about the position she claimed, "I like talking to people it's something I do very well at." Lol you thought...

When the interview was wrapping up she asked for my email address to send me the next round survey.
    "I don't have your email it's not written on your resume."
    "Oh it actually is at the top, second line, all the way to the right-"
    "Actually it's not."
    "...Oh? It's-"
    "When you submit a resume on Indeed it is formatted differently..."
    So I said "okay" and spelled it out for her then pointed out the fact that she had emailed me earlier in the day to set up the interview so she should have my email in her inbox.
    She then THOROUGHLY explained Indeed's practice of not releasing email addresses. It just sounded like she was trying to cover herself so I couldn't place any blame on her? It genuinely felt like a fight two kids would have on a playground.

Worst recruiter ever. Do not know how this woman got her job. Terrible first impression of the company. Wouldn't do a next round with them if they ask.

Interview Questions

• What can you tell me about the job of a recruiter (in general)?   Answer Question

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Addison Group (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Lauren Price was phenomenal during the interview process. I felt as though Lauren cared about my future. Lauren displayed high levels of integrity and honesty. I will continue to advocate for Addison Group.

Interview Questions

• Is there any way you can fix your resume before 5:30pm?   Answer Question