Adient Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Adient Interview Questions

Interviews at Adient

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Engineering Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adient (Plymouth, MI) in February 2019.

Interview

It was short and laid back. Full overview of expectations with a tour of the lab. I got to meet and talk to a few people for a good length of time.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Adient.

Interview

It was a very simple process. I met with them at a career fair and applied online. In person interview that lasted about 45 minutes to an hour and was very relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose engineering?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adient.

Interview

I have been stood up for 2 phone interviews (no cancellation or explanation until I requested one), and had another one postponed. Not very professional and not a good first impression, at all. You have convinced me this is not someplace I want to even consider working!

Interview Questions

• Never actually had an interview because I kept being stood up.   Answer Question

Materials Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Battle Creek, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Adient (Battle Creek, MI) in April 2017.

Interview

Three rounds in total. 1st round is phone interview, 2nd is on site with the team, and final interview is with hiring manager and director. the entire process took about 2 months.

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Adient (Plymouth, MI).

Interview

I was referred by an employee. Applied online and was contacted 1 week later; Questions asked; PM experience; automotive experience; working in teams; Projects, Leadership Experiences.
    Product launches; managing teams;; P&L;Relationship Oriented, Very typical for a leadership role.

Interview Questions

• Product launches; managing teams   1 Answer

Assembler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Holland, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Adient (Holland, MI) in September 2016.

Interview

They asked who you liked working there as a temp and what you saw yourself doing in five years. It was a pleasant interview process. It did not take to long and it was friendly. I was glad I was able to interview with adient who was formerly known as Johnson controls.

Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eldon, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adient (Eldon, MO) in January 2015.

Interview

I was hired through a temp agency and then hired on to the company after 90 days. Most of the interview process was done by proving myself to the supervisor rather than answering questions. This way they could determine my work ethics, abilities and how well I work with others. We were not allowed to miss anymore than 2 days during our trial period. Reason(s) for missing were taken into consideration when deciding who to hire.

Interview Questions

• How many days have you missed work?   1 Answer

Senior Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Adient (Plymouth, MI) in April 2017.

Interview

first of all, HR reach out to ask some bkgd question, introduce the company and role responsibility to me. then following with HM and team technical interview. all about the technical questions.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Adient (Plymouth, MI) in February 2017.

Interview

Adient is very sloppy with the interview and screening process. When I was called to interview for a position that I applied for online, the first question the recruiter asked was "How much money do you make per year?".... Really, is that all Adient is worried about? Not finding a great candidate, but judging based on compensation? She then told me "Well, they won't be able to pay you that much, is that ok?"
    I was hesitant but decided to continue the interview process thinking maybe this Recruiter was new and didn't "get it". Next was the in person interview process. When I was called by a different HR person, I was addressed by the wrong name - She thought she was calling a different applicant. Then after scheduling the interview, I was sent someone else's interview time and resume.
    That was enough for me, I reached out to the recruiter and declined to go any further. I hope this isn't a reflection of the kind of work that is done there, but I strongly advise to ask lots of questions during the interview process.

Interview Questions

• I declined to interview after horrendous screening process.   Answer Question

Program Management Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adient.

Interview

Typical middle management interview, basic questions involving your past experiences, as well as character questions to help better clarify to Adient what kind of person you are, and how effective you can be at leading a successful launch process