Advance Enterprise Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Advance Enterprise

1.6

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Advance Enterprise (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Quick phone interview for first round screening.
    First round in office interview scheduled asap. This is usually done with the CEO of the company.
    Second round interview is scheduled a few hours later same day, a bit unusual because they don't really mention this on the phone when you get your first round interview scheduled. Then after first round they ask you to come back a few hours later. Second round is done with an Account Manager.
    Final interview is scheduled next day with CEO again.
    Full process takes 24-48 hours.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions are not that relevant as people with no work experience can be good at the job. Most important thing is personality and connecting with strangers. That is what the job is all about.   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Advance Enterprise in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy less than 30 mins and got hired on spot. i was told to bring in my i.d. and ssc right off the bat.....they hired everyone back then.

Interview Questions

• pretty much all i was asked was how do i find the place and talked about my work history and pay for each. then was automatically told the pay and when an i start, i tarted the next day!!!   Answer Question

Entry Level Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Advance Enterprise (San Diego, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Interview process was easy... nothing unusual or complicated. They invited me in for a second interview same day as my first, and invited me for my third the next day where they offered me the job.

I went to the office to get the papers signed, then they told me I had to finish a background check first. Easy, right? They told me it was a standard process and everything would be done soon. Background check was done and they told me everything was fine. I kept calling to get an update and see when I can come in to get the papers signed and get started. Not only were they not answering my calls or emails, HR was literally dodging ALL my calls, for WEEKS.

They are extremely unprofessional, even if they decided not to hire me after all, least they can do is inform me. I turned down another job to work with them, and they left me hanging for three weeks. I had to call them from a different number to put them on the spot so they could finally answer me.

Would never want to work in such an inexperienced environment.

Interview Questions

Advance Enterprise Response

Jan 17, 2017 – Owner

Hi, im so sorry you experienced that here at Advance Enterprise, Inc. We sincerely apologize. We receive a high volume of calls and we always try to get back to everyone regardless of the results of... More

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Advance Enterprise.

Interview

First interview was quick. You come into a small waiting room greeted by lovely assistants who will then ask you to fill out a application. The interviewer mentioned that the first interviews was to check on potential employees personalities. The person interviewing also mention that there are a lot of candidates to interview and that a call back will probably occur within the next 24 to 28 hours.

Marketing/Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Advance Enterprise (San Diego, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online, and a day later I received an email and a phone call to schedule an interview with them. I interviewed the following day, but it was just to put a face to the name and resume .The interview lasted about 10 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in management? Are you okay with selling?   Answer Question

Entry Level Marketing Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Advance Enterprise (San Diego, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Advance Enterprise misleads its potential candidates in regards to what kind of work they will be doing. This job has nothing to do with marketing in any way, shape, or form whatsoever. There is potential to make money, but to save any applicants some time, this is a SALES position. If you visit their website online, it is the most vague description of what the company actually does. I can't say it's a bad job because if you want to be in front line direct sales, this will be a good fit for you...especially if you're just starting out. During the interview process, I was told I would be engaging in face to face marketing. In other words, you will be selling. Additionally, I was not only mislead about sales in general, but what kind of sales. They will tell you the focus is to cater Fortune 500s and engages in a customer service approach. However, what you will be doing is soliciting to sell Direct TV subscriptions to every customer that walks in at the front of a Costco Warehouse. You are required to sell a minimum of three to four a week, anything after is $120 per subscription. As I said previously, this isn't a bad job-just know what you're getting into. Most will tell you that those who don't like it just don't like hard work. I was working three jobs while in my undergraduate schooling, hard work is not a problem. I didn't take the position because I'm looking for work in Marketing, not sales. Best of Luck!

Interview Questions

• If you friends and coworkers were to describe you in one word, what would they say and why?   Answer Question

Marketing (Entry Level) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Advance Enterprise (San Diego, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Called me hours after sending in application and sent multiple emails, I think they give interviews to everyone that applies, they didnt seem to have a real office, just a small room with a desk inside a larger building, not sure how legitimate the company is

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you interacting with others on a scale of 1-10?   Answer Question

Entry Level Marketing, Sales and Advertising Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Advance Enterprise (San Diego, CA).

Interview

First of all, after looking up Advance Enterprise online and thoroughly reading about what their company has to offer, I was greatly disappointed to not only find that they were not in fact located in downtown San Diego, nor did they know which position I was interviewing for, but furthermore the position they discussed with me was nowhere near the one posted that I applied for. Basically the position they described to me was for an AT&T sales associate. If I wanted to work at AT&T I would have applied there, same with Disneyland, but to me it seems like they would have just taken a percentage of the sales I made by subcontracting me with AT&T and making a profit from recruiting me. I would rather go straight to the source and get hired by AT&T rather than be outsourced there and have 10%-20% of my sales/commission go to the incompetent idiot who interviewed me. They were super unprofessional and the interview lasted no more than 2 minutes. MY ADVICE- don't waste your time, or your paper for that matter.

Interview Questions

• What position did you apply for?   1 Answer

Advance Enterprise Response

May 8, 2017 – Owner

Dear Anonymous, First off, we would like to greatly apologize for the experience you had here at our company. We keep a very professional and friendly environment here and do apologize if you felt... More